Dana to announce at least two more 300 fights today

UFC just threw this together, this was probably their like 9th backup plan for main event and just couldn’t get it done with any of the ideal fights they actually wanted.

1 Like

As a fight fan it’s got a lot of fire power though. I’m happy with it as opposed to Leon vs Belal or even Alex vs Aspinall

Nobody wants to see Islam go up and get beat up by Leon. He needs to stay at 155 and actually defend his belt vs lightweights

1 Like

Yeah I agree, I like 299 and 300. Probably will be two of the most fun cards of the year from start to finish.

Combined its 16 current or former UFC champs plus like 25+ top 15 fighters.

Couple of stacked cards, especially by the standards of the 2020’s MMA landscape.

2 Likes

The full cards. Both nights should be very entertaining Sat nights for MMA fans.
UFC 299 Quick Card

UFC 300 Quick Card

3 Likes

May will probably be weak for UFC but then June could be good. They got 302 and 303 (IFW) booked for June plus that Riyadh Fight Night that they have to stack.

301 I’m sure will have some exciting and talented Brazilians in May but the two Fight Nights will probably be very weak in terms of “names”.

plus islam turned it down after talking about it for a year. lol

@JackMerridew .

Ur hero is a pull out merchant coward

Anytime, anywhere, anyplace,

Yeah right

1 Like

Damn- 300 really came together!

Ramadan.

So why don’t they say, or be more specific when they say they will fight anybody, anytime anywhere, Any weight class

Anytime : apart from a month before radan, during the month of Ramadan and one month after Ramadan

Anywhere : (Specifically) a place with no athletic commission, and a Muslim country.

Any weight : but they have to be 25lbs heavier than their opponent.

Islam is nearly as bad as khamzat being a Twitter gangsta.

None of them wanted to save the UFC 300 card,
Because if a stupid made up Mohamed God telling them they can’t.

There was a guy years back that I’m sure fought during Ramadan

1 Like

Jack you should do Ramadan this year so u could feel closer to Ur swarphy Crushes

Actually, you should start your own Ramadan type holiday to give thanks for Islam not obliterating Leon at 300 because of his Ramadan.

Who’s Islam gonna call out next a 135 well shot/past his prime Cejudo

Does islam or Khabib beat Alex Pereira

Absolutely. Especially at MW. He was tailor made for them. They would take him down and bend him into a Brazilian pretzel.

AMjQhr1

5ywYPA

1 Like

https://twitter.com/stiopic_/status/1530200856343109632?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1530200856343109632|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=

Alex left hook Ko’s both of them as they try for a takedown

1 Like

Still think Aspinall vs Gane will get booked for 301 or 302.

The Blaydes vs Almeida winner will be there for the Aspinall vs Gane winner to fight in the fall.

Jones vs Miocic will likely happen at 302 (IFW).

Then things depend on if Jones wants to unify the titles vs the Aspinall Gane winner in the fall or if he wants to retire. If he does want to retire then the Blaydes Almeida winner will be right there ready to fight Aspinall or Gane for the vacant official title in the fall.

Volkov has a three fight win streak going and Pavlovich will probably return this summer as well. The losers of the upcoming Aspinall and Almeida fights are likely options depending on who is healthy.

1 Like