Dana to announce at least two more 300 fights today

How about Danny Bonaduce for main event(?)

3 Likes

Was he the one that beat up a woman on one of those boxing with the stars shows? I’m too lazy to look it up.

1 Like

Was that the radio host guy

Buttafucco.

Bonaduce did fight Jose Canseco & Donny Osmond.

3 Likes

Not sure is this is accurate but it is listed on his profile;

Danny Bonaduce
Has studied martial arts under Chuck Norris for over 20 years. Holds black belts in the following martial arts: Okinawan Chinan Ryu; Tae Kwon Do; Tokyo-Ryu; Shorin Ryu. He won the 1980 and 1981 International Championships.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Skeleton man might give Charlie a run for his money. Joe Silva set it up.

2 Likes

Welp, I guess we find out in a bit what the main event is. Hopefully we find out the other fight too.

I’m still going with Du Plessis vs Adesanya as the main event and Strickland vs Cannonier as the other fight.

Jon Jones.

Jones said he already turned down an offer from Hunter to return at 300 and he usually does not bullshit in the media and say he won’t fight on card A but then show up. I don’t expect we see Jones until the summer or fall.

2 Likes

Ok,

I don’t keep up with this shit anymore like I use to.I was just trying to think of a big name.

1 Like

Someone needs to come back to this thread and say who it is.

I don’t even know if I will be watching tonight.

It’ll be Brandon Vera vs chocolate Al

So he is supposed to announce tonnight after the fights? So who on this card could do a big fight assuming they get away unscathed tonight.

Volk? Whittaker? Cejudo???

165 belt
175 belt
Izzy vs dizzy

Then I may decide to stream it

Alex vs Jamahal is a good fight. Dana said Leon was offered three different fighters and said yes to all three but they decided to go with the LHW title fight

1 Like

Yeah Alex vs Hill is a good fight when no massive dream fight is available but not a fight with big hype. The Nunes Tate main event didn’t have big hype either though and UFC survived and moved on.

So Dana didn’t end up announcing the 13th fight, the other fight he was mentioning could make the 13 champs on the card? Not surprised really.

1 Like

Tonights card was better.

they needed Khabib, Islam vs Leon, Brock or even Conor to make it a huge event. Now it’s just merely a good card with no special sauce.

2 Likes

Big fights come along when they come along really, you can’t manufacture them and I like 299 and 300 as back to back cards that should be fun.

Of course something like Makhachev vs Gaethje or Khabib vs Leon or Du Plessis vs Chimaev or Shavkat vs Usman etc… or the creation of a 165 lb title with Conor vs Chandler as the first title fight would have got fans fired up in a big way but 299 and 300 are solid.

3 Likes

There was no real demand from fans to see Hill or Vera in the main events of these giant cards and not much demand for the SW challenger to go after a title in the co-main of such a big card but here we are.

UFC is a machine that just keeps rolling, they just didn’t have giant fights with organic demand like say Khabib vs Leon or Jones vs Aspinall to deliver but they would have if they could have.