Or is it Elon Vs Zuck…

Ashgar vs Franklin

-Dehghani

What’s the pink highlighter for?

Nathan Lane Yes GIF by HBO

1 Like

:yawning_face:

1 Like

Strickland vs Sneako, Machine Gun Kelly and Bob Sapp in the UFC’s first 3-1 fight for the Triple BMF belt is the new main event. Trump will be in Strickland’s corner.

3 Likes

Thats ridiculous. Nickal is only 5-0 in MMA and already 4-0 in UFC shows. Please give me a list of other 5-0 fighters who got in there with UFC top 15 fighters in the modern era…

Yeah Bo Nickal should make poor career decisions, great idea.

Nickal has been fighting pro for 1 1/2 years but he should fight Ngannou tomorrow to entertain you. Makes sense.

Nickal is ranked 54th in the UFC at fightmatrix and he is fighting the guy ranked 47th. Oh no, a logical fight, must be to move Bud Light…

3 Likes

Dana did say to Iole yesterday that there could be 11 to 13 UFC champs on 300 and as of now they have 10 so I assume that 2nd additional fight they are trying to announce would be a couple of former undisputed/interim champs fighting one another and then you got a current champ defending in the headliner.

1 Like

Its not gonna be the fight but I would not complain about Cruz vs Aldo on 300 prelims.

Seems to me like they got Du Plessis to agree to 300 and he is defending vs Adesanya in the main event. They could also have Strickland in a rematch with Cannonier opening the PPV.

Thats my best guess for the two fights and how they manage to get 13 current/former champs on the card.

5 Likes

I hope it’s Khamzat I don’t even care for which belt he’s a true main event fighter

1 Like

I thought he was dying of aids.

Other than that he said he won’t fight because of Ramadan.

Seems like no one wants to fight on UFC 300

2 Likes

He has zero business fighting for a belt.

6 Likes

That doesn’t stop the UFC

3 Likes

“I will fight anybody”

-Fights nobody

4 Likes

He’s one of the few guys that I get excited about. I don’t care about Jones or Connor anymore

I’m gonna be impressed if Dana ends up getting 13 champs on 300.

200 had 11 and 100 only had 6.

Assuming they get the 13 champs, besides 13 champs, 300 also has a 2x Olympic gold medalist and a 3x NCAA champ.

Its like back in the day when PRIDE put together the GP that Shogun won…Total Elimination had…
3 PRIDE champs
4 UFC champs
1 UFC Tournament champ
1 Judo Olympic gold medalist
2 Judo world medalists
1 Greco World Cup and Pan Am medalist
1 K1 GP champ
2 ADCC Absolute champs
1 KOP champ
1 9x NHB tourny champ (AFC, WVC etc) and former uncrowned PRIDE HW champ (99)
1 NCAA champ
1 DEEP champ

4 Likes

You must not get exited much, given how often he fights …
Lol

4 Likes

UFC 200 had 8 champions or past champions at the time of airing

1 Like

Good point, 200 only had 8 at time of airing so that means 100 only had 4 at time of airing.

2 Likes