Dana to announce at least two more 300 fights today

I would lose respect for Dana if he did that to us

1 Like

You respect Dana?

1 Like

That’s why they aren’t announcing it yet. It’s already booked. Better to let casuals preorder for $10 off then worry about 100 hardcore fans going off on a tangent when they reveal how disappointing the headline is.

Hard for me to get excited about 300 when 298 and 299 will have better main events and 299 is just a better card overall. 300 does nothing for me. I’m not super interested in a single fight on that card.

Chael had 2 videos in my feed today

One saying Jones came out and said he was offered the main event

The other saying it might be Leon vs Chimaev

298/299/300

Khamzat taking himself out of the running

1 Like

If Khamzat actually makes 170 then it’s all fair

I think Leon survives easily Rnd 1 and then cruises to a W

Khamzat ain’t making 170 tho

3 Likes

He’s a Terrorist
key and peele airplane GIF by Comedy Central

So Aspinall said yesterday he heard from people that Pereira won’t be moving up to HW anytime soon and he does not have an offer for a fight at 300.

That was an unlikely hail mary option for a main event anyway but seems its off the table as well.

We will probably find out what then throw together by Friday as tickets got to get moving and flights gotta get booked.

2 Likes

IMG_4772

Dem terrrries…

1 Like

Dana’s doing a Q&A on Friday. He’s already warmed up the audience with his how incredibly difficult it is to make a main event excuse the other day. What he means is he blew it, whatever it was. One small hint that it might have been Conor is pushing his date well past when everyone expected him to fight next. I think it was June or July now Dana says November? The usual Dana punishment for uncooperative fighters.

That and if Jon’s info is correct that he was asked to headline only a few weeks ago, coupled with zero leaks or zero rumors – nothing not a peep from anyone anywhere about them headlining – strongly suggests Dana’s got nothing.

Let us see and hear what eloborate excuse he comes up with on Friday.

The UFC have scheduled a UFC 300 Q&A for this Friday an hour before the UFC 298 ceremonial weigh-ins

1 Like

At this point I wouldn’t be surprised if he put Jake Paul against Strickland in there.

I think he was banking on Jones vs Aspinal and Conor vs Chandler.

It’s going to be Leon and Belal isn’t it?

1 Like

It better not be

Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX

Dana, is going to bring Goldy back for 300(?)

3 Likes

Danas precision would be precise if he brings back Goldy

3 Likes

Colby vs Dillon Danis not being on ufc 300 is already a huge fumble by Dana

1 Like