Dana to announce at least two more 300 fights today

Its got good depth but no really huge 1 mil+ selling fight yet. The only things that could really push it up to that level right now would be Conor, (maybe) Jon Jones or something crazy like a Brock, GSP, Ronda, Khabib return.

2 Likes

That’d be pretty interesting.

1 Like

Neither are stars? Justin has 2M instagram followers and Max has over 3.5M.

All Max has done since 2016 is headline PPV’s, co-headline PPV’s and headline Fight Nights.

Of the thousands and thousands of fighters who have ever stepped in the octagon, Gaethje and Max are both among the top 12 highest OTN bonus winners.

Only three fighters in UFC history have more FOTN awards than Gaethje and only five fighters have more FOTN awards than Max.

Lesnar vs Hunt sucked and harcore fans would just bitch about his age and skills if Lesnar returned.

Don’t agree at all that Gaethje vs Max is weak

4 Likes

Even the Miller vs Green fight is a tremendous prelim.

Green is tied with other fighters for the 11th most FOTN/POTN awards in UFC history.
Miller is tied with one other fighter for the 4th most FOTN/POTN awards in UFC history.

There are 7 former world or interim champs on the card and 1 current champ and they likely still have around 4-6 fights to add to the card still.

UFC 100 only had 11 fights and 6 current/former/future champs.
UFC 200 had 12 fights and 11 current/former/future champs.

297, 298 and 299 all have 12 fights so 300 will most likely not have more than 14 at most.

Another benefit to stacking 299 besides competing with Joshua vs Ngannou is that if 300 loses any big fights they can pull a good fight off 299 and put it on 300.

1 Like

Khabib already stood with him for rounds at a time just to humiliate him:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Khabib Mcgregor GIF - Khabib Mcgregor Conor Mcgregor - Discover & Share GIFs

Khabib Conor GIF - Khabib Conor Khabib Smack - Discover & Share GIFs

Slap Conor Mc Gregor GIF - Slap Conor Mc Gregor Khabib - Discover & Share GIFs

If Conor wins, ... | Sherdog Forums | UFC, MMA & Boxing Discussion

2 Likes

Ufc is gay

I still think if Nick Diaz really wanted to fight this year like he has said in the past, I still think Brown vs Nick could be a good legends fight.

Let Miller vs Green open the show and then boom, Nick Diaz vs Brown in the 2nd fight of the night.

Fuck the ufc for making this shit fight and ending Max’s career on a meaningless money grab. Worst part is, it’s not even a good money grab because no one cares about this stupid fight.

Your dedication to the Khabib/Islam/Khumshot fan club thing is like nothing I’ve ever seen in my 18 years on here, congratulations lol. When he said he promised his mother he wouldn’t fight again, unless you personally know hardcore Muslims of his style, he fucking meant that. No matter what.

2 Likes
  1. I’m not a Khamzat fan.

2. Khabib and the top guys on his team will one day be remembered as the MMA GOATS. I’m just ahead of the curve-- a forerunner of evolution so to speak.

They’re kicking ass and taking names, no doubt.

1 Like

Bathtubs HATE them

1 Like

Martin Matter, I Salute you.

1 Like

@JackMerridew apart from islam in the bathtub pic, can U name the other Dagomo’s ?

1 Like

All the Khabib hating/trolling from the wee conrats across the land will inevitably lead to backlash especially as his team takes over MMA and the pendulum swings back the other way.

People will look back and say… “Wow, imagine being unscathed in the sport and building the best team ever. Where did all that hate come from? That there must be the GOAT”.

giphy

When they “do” take over MMA, they will be forced to fight each other, which would no doubt end in works/fixed fights

1 Like

I dislike Conor and the goat fuckers

4 Likes

Nomads

https://twitter.com/LewisSimpsonMMA/status/1747735375500439582?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1747735375500439582|twgr^91414c997e857dc79becd88b54499a851193d904|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.mmafighting.com%2F2024%2F1%2F18%2F24041134%2Fmorning-report-tom-aspinall-not-a-bully-but-welcomes-alex-pereira-fight-at-ufc-300-if-offered-mma