Dana to announce at least two more 300 fights today

Khabib demolishing Conor made Khabib… and Khabib became much more wealthy and popular than the other guys who did like Nate and Dustin.

You can only be talking about casual MMA fans. He’s the most exciting and dominant grappler of all time.

Dana’s face looks all fucked up

fuckin’ at it again.
bald headed grifting cunt.
lock the cunt up.

2 Likes

With UFC not willing or able to have Jones, Conor, Brock, Ngannou, Khabib, Makhachev etc… in the main event of 300…I now think having Aspinall defend the interim HW title title vs Gane is about the best option they got for a main event.

That or the Strickland Du Plessis winner vs Adesanya for the MW title or Adesanya vs Pereira for the LHW title.

I think the interim HW, MW or LHW title fights mentioned are about the best possible options if they really can’t put something together like Khabib vs Edwards.

2 Likes

I said before his rise to stardom. Khabib got his start in the UFC as a UFC on FX prelim fighter and was an UFC on FX fighter and PPV prelim fighter for the 1st 3rd of his UFC career.

Besides being on PPV and Fox, he even still was fighting on Fox Sports prelims after his first PPV appearance.

Yep that is right, UFC had Tate vs Carmouche on Fox while they put Khabib vs RDA on the Fox Sports 1 prelims.

Probably not the best decision they ever made.

2 Likes

Khabib owes his whole career to Conor and Peds…

Nothing to do with father
Or his wrestling or mentality.

He should have been arrested after the incident moments after “beating” Conor

And should have been banned from MMA forever

I would watch Conor Vs Khabib in a Boxing/BKFC fight, I think it would be fun

3 Likes

Matthew Bingo GIF

1 Like

Turns out the Javier vid and quote about Khabib fighting was old and back from before the Dustin fight…

Herb was crazy in that fight, he was yelling at Brock to be active after like 3-5 seconds of it hitting the ground. Like let the guy establish position first, damn.

He just announced Jim Miller vs Bobby Green and Max Holloway vs Justin Gaethje for the BMF title.

Excellent news,
Unfortunately, I think we may see max take his first KO/tko loss in his career

car sliding GIF

0% chance that’s their go-to, but we did end up with Meisha vs Nunes at 200… that was shit.

Anything less than Brock vs Jones or GSP vs Khabib will be a letdown. There’s no way they match the hype they’ve built for this. Realistically it’ll be Perreira vs Adesanya 3.

1 Like

Are ppl still real high in the bills coming through this season?

Me and two buddies tried to come up with a somewhat “realistic” UFC 300 card tonight that we would come up with. The only rules were no retired fighters coming back, no Islam due to injury and Ramadan, and no Jones due to injury. After going through the exercise the problem is the UFC is lack star power right now and they chose to put too many star fighters/fan favorites on 298 and 299. For those saying 299 is going to be a better card than 300 I am starting to agree. I get that they needed to put people on 98 and 99 but they should have saved Volk and SOM for 300. They also should have made MVP’s debut as the prelim main of event for 300 to try to build his name to the casuals.

3 Likes

I was wondering if they might be trying to GSP on the card
The guy is in great shape, but I don’t think he comes back for anything other than a belt and they don’t want to risk him grabbing another and leaving again.

That’s a good fight but neither are stars but it would be a good opening main card fight. Looks like they’re saying it’s going to be co-main? That’s pretty weak.

UFC 200 co-main - Lesnar/Hunt

UFC 100 co-main - Lesnar/Mir.

1 Like

Lesnar may be on 300 also, WWE is owned by them so if Brock wants a quick big payday w no USADA he can have it.

They could also go Periera vs Alex @ 205, or Izzy vs DDP/Strickland winner. Both fights for Izzy have a storyline attached to them.

Semi realistic dream card
Brock returns vs Aspinall
Izzy vs 297 winner
Belal vs Leon
Girls title fight
BMF title fight

Advertise it as first ever 5 title fight PPV
Id be excited for that card w some good prelims

1 Like