Dana to announce at least two more 300 fights today

Not at all, miller deserves it. Great fighter, often finishes.

Im not aboard the nickal hype train but putting one of the most decorated wrestlers in the ufcs history on the card is not a wasted spot.

2 Likes

I don’t know either way and I really don’t care. But the video wasn’t silly at all. I tore my left bicep completely off the bone while grappling and it looked a lot like that video.

They coulda put nickel on this card to boost it.

Dana should let the UG be matchmakers

As opposed to Belal vs Leon? Lol the whole card is terrible

1 Like

Thanks for your opinion. Any time Jon The FagGOAT Jones wants a shot at the real PvP champ I’m game (with a gun in each hand after somebody else already slept him from behind). I just fucking hate the guy :sob:

He’s definitely a terrible person

1 Like

Yup most people who lift weight/grapple are more susceptible to these types of injuries, and I believe Jones also tore his off the bone, out of all the “injuries” you think Jones would “fake” @RaisingTheNextChamp and think it’s a ped cover up, this is not the case here.

He will have a distinctive indent in the insertion part of his chest/shoulder area.

If he was to fake an injury he’d use a non visible one or minor one that would not have. Visible damage post surgery if u get me

1 Like

The problem is lifting heavy and with limited ROM.

If you lift the right way you can protect yourself from injury with weights.

1 Like

This is not necessarily true.

Even with perfect form injuries can occur in Ur body.

Factore in age, bones, bone density, and many other factors

For you to say “if you lift the right way you will protect yourself from injury with weights”

Is a typical response from someone that doesn’t train or have a basic knowledge of body mechanics.

I am not saying U are someone who doesn’t lift or train btw, it’s an example

1 Like

300 needs all it can get, there is no marquee fight at the monent

2 Likes

It was in response to Peruvian saying Miller and Bo shouldn’t be on the card.

Now, 300 should Be fucking stacked, but it is not.

If it was they could have had Bo on this cardbto bolster it

Chimaev says he wants to fight at 300. Said he would fight for WW or MW title or a just a big fight if the money is right. Says he has no visa issues or issues fighting in the US.

He also said he’d fight anyone, anywhere, any place , any time…

Now how has that worked out, this Bozo fights once a year,
Can only fight outside if the USA
Always ill Or sick with a man flu that he even said he’d have to retire from

And only fights 155ers

1 Like

The audacity of him demanding a title shot in his next fight for the 170 title or 185 title is absurd and laughable

2 Likes

I think he is a fun addition to the MW division. Not too happy about Dana saying he is not next for the MW title after Dana told him he would get a MW title shot with a win in his last fight.

Time will tell.

Du Plessis vs Strickland, Adesanya or Chimaev all works for 300 if Du Plessis can turn around that fast.

A Black Racist

2024 :joy:
AcrobaticWillingAnhinga-size_restricted

1 Like

Dana said the Chimaev Costa winner would get the next shot and then Dana said Chimaev would still get the MW title shot if he beat Usman on short notice.

Not audacity to want what the promotion said you would get.

I want him to fight a ranked MW opponent.

Bobby knuckles or Borrachina

I’d also like to see those two fight

Him to believe what Dana told him (regarding the title , proves he is a dummy.
And he shouldn’t have taken that offer seriously

These things happen.

He is a great addition to the MW div indeed,
but dana’s statement aside, (regarding the title shot)
Do u really think he should receive a title shot…