He’s only beaten 2 ppl at MW

One got cut and was 1-5 in UFC
Meer-Shart is 10-9 in UFC

And this is those two guys who he beats records

![Screenshot_20240123_015243|437x500](upload://z1m8nISgx7vpe7vBtNY7vIdVIOg.jpeg

Current MW Top 15

1 Like

@BJ_Penn_Forever
Looking at the ppl who are already matched up, realistically I see Borz matched up with Jared,
U less Strickland want it for 300.

But as I said before, Borz needs to do less talking and more fighting,
He’s clearly talented but I just want to see him fight…

And lose , and I hope that a loss will humble this guy

I’m genuinely curious how calling out beastiality makes someone a racist, please explain.

4 Likes

Yup,
animals are not a human race of people that tell us what race they identify as…

Jack is good at not answering direct questions, much like senators or politicians.

Let’s see how he spins this/avoids/defers the question u asked

1 Like

Chimaev needs to fuck off for a while.

He would miss weight at 170 and jeopardize the legitimacy of that fight outcome and at 185 he needs to beat a top 10 to sniff a title fight let alone fight one.

4 Likes

At this point I’m fully prepared to be underwhelmed with 300. It’s a great card so far but there’s no big attraction. No Lesnar or Ngannou, can never get excited for Jones because it’ll probably be canceled, no GSP, no super fights are possible… it’ll just be a solid PPV.

Sorry but DDP vs anyone is a lame headliner for 300. Aspinall is just the interim champ. I think the best main we could realistically get is Perreira vs Hill or Aspinall unless something totally comes from left field.

2 Likes

maybe they didn’t renew USADA’S contract purely so that they could get Brock on ufc 300 without all the shady backdoor scammin they had to do last time.

2 Likes

Personally I’m fine with Strickland getting a rematch, the Adesanya fight or the Chimaev fight next for Du Plessis.

Fight was close enough for Strickland to get the immediate rematch.
Adesanya is the former longtime champ who has heat with Du Plessis though I would like to see him get a win first.
Chimaev…well he was trying to fight Costa but took the Usman fight on short notice and he was promised what he was promised.

So I’m fine with the title shot being any of them next. I just want to see the MW title defended 3x this year and 4x if it could be done somehow and I just want to enjoy the division this year because its stacked.

2 Likes

He works with them in some compacity

1 Like

Jackmerridew is Ali Abela Sleaze !!

You heard it here first

this

1 Like

Gaethje / Holloway - Terrible matchup for Holloway and a pointless fight with zero stakes
Prochazka / Rakic - Decent fight but doesn’t really move the needle
Oliveira / Tsarukyan - Great fight
Zhang / Yan - Nobody cares
Kattar / Sterling - Great fight
Nickal / Brundage - Good prelim headliner
Figueiredo / Garbrandt - Nobody cares
Green / Miller - Good prelim headliner/ decent card opener

This is UFC 300 and we were sold on the greatest card of all time. In that context they currently have no fight worthy of a main or co-main that really gets people excited and with Islam/Jones/Volk/SOM not available to fight this is shaping up to be a massive letdown.

3 Likes

Apparently Nunes is un retiring

Like anyone gives a shit, does she think her ass is gonna save this card, this cunt has 2 of the worst ppv numbers out there,

Fuck wmma

1 Like

I’m horrified I gotta sit through the chopsticks that are gonna scissor for the title at 300. That last title WMMA title fight is absolutely getting brought up in therapy next week, fucking assholes.

Harrison fighting Holly at 300 now too

1 Like

That’ll really move the needle :rofl:

1 Like

…dropping down TWO whole weight classes to take on “Frowning” Tony Ferguson!

Anyone think we may get Ronda Rousey vs Raquel Pennington on 300? Lol

2 Likes

I hope not.

Why should Ronda jump the line and get an immediate title shot?