Dana to announce at least two more 300 fights today

Money and name recognition

1 Like

Green needs like an entire year away after the brutality that he was on the receiving end of in his last fight. Seriously. He’s never going to be the same.

1 Like

I was totally kidding.

I couldn’t name one person who is in line.

2 Likes

Card as it is is maybe a 700k selling PPV. I still think something big (and probably gimmicky) that will push it up to the million mark is gonna be added though.

1 Like

Holm is now 42, Harrison is 33, perfect timing for her to take that fight. Respect to Holm for taking that fight. She certainly does not have to at this stage in the game.

No wonder Nunes was talking about possibly returning. Harrison beating Holm and then the Pena Pennington winner and having a big title fight vs Nunes would be big for that division.

For years Harrison talked about loving the PFL and being so against weight cutting. Hell PFL even created a fake empy division for her at WLW and let her fight a bunch of BW’s until they had to give up on that scam and run WFW.

Now Harrison is a UFC BW?

Good for UFC not keeping the WFW “division” and belt running for Harrison pretending like its a functioing division with a talent pool like they did when Cyborg was around.

Don Davis said Harrison had one more fight on her contract and was gonna fight Cyborg this summer, guess not.

Duh, there’s inherent risk in everything, but as far as minimizing the chances, I stand by what I said.

Men having sex with any animal made or female is exploitive and wrong.

If a male animal willingly wants to fuck a human female, I think you can call it profane, but I don’t think you can call it cruel if she lets it happen.

You’re suggesting Dagestani’s fuck goats.

Where did AIDS come from? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I figured UFC was gonna move on from waiting for Jones vs Stipe and try to build Aspinall up on 300 knowing letting Aspinall beat Stipe at 300 and then doing Jones vs Aspinall would be better for the health of the division and promotion than just waiting for Jones but Stipe turned the fight down so their hands are tied.

1 Like

Letting Jones and Stipe go a combined 1-0 together over 4 years and then be in a supposed world title fight together is an insult to the 2024 title and division.

They should strip Jones of the belt and make a special FYA belt like the BMF belt. Tell fans Jones and Stipe are fighting for the FYA belt when Jones returns and they are gonna find out who was the baddest motherfucker four years ago.

3 Likes

If Stipe gets injured and has to sit out a year Jones will just have to admit he fears Aspinall.

1 Like

Any champ who gets injured (>3 months) or turns down a fight should be stripped, when they come back they can be first in line for title shot.

Holding up a division is stupid. Should be min 3 title fights a year per division.

1 Like

When you think of all the fucked up stuff involving Jones and the UFC over the years…its rather fitting that he is refusing to fight the real champ and instead wants a title fight vs someone who has not won a fight in four years.

Took Jones three years to take a single HW fight and then wants to defend vs someone who has not won in four years? Classic Jones fuckery.

1 Like

I agree 100%.

Stipe vs Jones would be a big revenue fight without the belt. Its pointless to let Jones ego fuck up, slow down and make a joke out of the #1 contender spot and the merit system.

Jones vs Stipe is not even gonna sell that well, so pointless letting Jones and Stipe make a joke out of the division and title fights just to sell 700k PPV’s with a weak undercard one time.

2 Likes

Du Plessis vs Adesanya is my best guess for 300 main event.

3 Likes

Are you retarded? Also, I’m Greek, not black you goof.

5 Likes

A black man born in Greece maybe…

tenor

giphy

Absolutely. Giannis Antetokounmpo is clearly my brother.

they added Holy Holm vs that Beefed Tranny also

1 Like