Dana to announce at least two more 300 fights today

How does a Greek guy come to call himself Eskimo?

1 Like

Pretty sure it’s related to greek Easter

Apparently to make people think I’m black

4 Likes

Find it odd that you have a racial slur as your name…more so if you’re Greek, I don’t see the connection to Inuit

Racial slur lol. You should cry about it.

I signed up as Eskimo Pussy. Like the military cadence, but the mods changed it to Eskimo. I really didn’t care so now that’s my name.

5 Likes

Whale-eater

Why the racial slur?

Shut up, socrates

1 Like

If I were to change my screen name this would be it. I do like to eat my large girlfriend’s pussy. So it would work well. Hah

1 Like

lol why would I cry about it? Odd response.

I’d like to see that fight…a champion having his first defence as the main event of 300 seems a bit of a let down for what Dana had people primed up for though, but I guess it’s all new champions in the upper weight classes. No Anderson or GSP type champ to carry the card like the old days.

1 Like

What’s the card so far?

politics shitshow GIF

4 Likes

No, what’s odd is you saying I used a racial slur as my name. You sound like a faggot.

4 Likes

I think they add Du Plessis vs Adesanya as the main event and I also think Diaz vs Masvidal 2 will end up on the card.

Personally I like both 299 and 300.

Cards and promotions never have been and never will be perfect.

UFC 300 Quick Card

2 Likes

Lol. You did

1 Like

Not buying into the Brock or Ronda hype? That seems to solely be coming from fan speculation all the same

I’m 99% certain that Brock, Ronda and GSP will not be on the card.

2 Likes

298 isn’t terrible either. Not half as stacked as 298 but looking forward to Volk/Topuria, Whittaker/Costa, Kopylov, Nakamura, and Garry fights should be worth watching. Hope Cejudo can make the Merab fight entertaining too

1 Like

If they add the two fights you have mentioned then that would be almost as good as it gets.

Would have been nice to have a mega star like Conor or Jones type to headline but I suppose Adesanya fills that void now. (If we like it or not)

1 Like