dana wasn't @prefight conf. due to illness

I <3 8IIIIIIIIID

hhahaha lol

junon - he has no budo. Sakikibara would of shown up and sucked each of the fighters off right there on the scale.

Sakikibara would have had Baroni come to his hotel room and rub him with soothing balms.

^ I was just going to say he must of had a good time in Montreal, alot of partying to be done in that town

Wasn't Edith (newest ring card girl) found in Montreal?

Maybe the voodoo doll dipped in dog shit worked?

doesn't kiss the Baldfather's ring

^^^ LOL!

Cindy

canadianbacon - He was probably out recruting new talent
cough Edith cough

heh thanks for catching on to my subtle reference to edith and being found in montreal =)

DW asked me to let y'all know that he appreciates the get well wishes and he is much better now... and that "he's no p@ssy!"

He has been burning the candle at both ends with very little rest and hardly any breaks in his schedule and The Baldfather basically got beaten down. The doc got him back on track Thursday and he's expecting an awesome show.

Cindy

God bless the Baldfather. I trust you will kiss his ring for me.

"DW asked me to let y'all know [...] that "he's no p@ssy!"

Don't worry, Cindy - you can let Dana know that the way he acts, talks and dresses communicates that message loud and clear. (And that's without mentioning his fighter's build.)

Mike Sanders - 

"DW asked me to let y'all know [...] that "he's no p@ssy!"

Don't worry, Cindy - you can let Dana know that the way he acts, talks and dresses communicates that message loud and clear. (And that's without mentioning his fighter's build.)

LOL! Now there's my favorite Mike;)

Cindy

"Mom's Favorite" Mike Sanders has always attracted attention and praise! ;)

Mike Sanders - "Mom's Favorite" Mike Sanders has always attracted attention and praise! ;)
LOL~ Lordy boy!
Cindy