Dana White and gang to appear in Playboy

lol, how soon till "Dana White Presents" is on top of the UFC logo?

I would like to amend my earlier 'Dems some ugly bitches' comment.

Dems some ugly bitches except for Dana Fucking White who is a god amongst men and a damn sexy fellow.

EatsManyPunches - 
FlyingKnees - Holy shit, I honestly never thought I'd see the day of the first MMA boy band. Anyone got a link to the music video? Do the lyrics mention trying to sign Fedor and the pesky Russians?

If I didn't know, a boy band would have been my guess.

Actually - a Christian rock man band a la Creed.

http://oi52.tinypic.com/21mthma.jpg

nice!!

Good luck.

I really am at a loss. At this point, even full frontal nudity wouldnt surprise me.......

Ill be sure to be picking up this issue to put it up on my wall..... Phone Post

The more succesful the UFC is, the bigger and angrier Dana gets. The secret to his power is his diet, he lives on nothing but the meat of featherweight contenders and expired Xyience drinks. By the time they get on free to air TV he will be 300lbs of ripped up fury, just a savage human being that needs to be protected from his own rage. Personally I think he will put himself into the mix for the heavyweight title even before that, like his role model Vince McMahon. Who will dare to oppose him?

I can't tell if they are squinting or mean mugging.

^lol genius.

That pic is awesome, imagine running into that motley crue in a dark alley.

lol @ Dana ' you want to be a fucking fighter' BLAF White. He should stick to being in the background, and let the proper fighters take center stage.
Screams of 'Look at me, look at me!' syndrome