Dana White claims Khabib’s crew in Dagestan could take over soft weak America

1 Like

Eh we still have the John Lovells running around. Check back in 20 years.

I really don’t understand what is happening, why create a weak nation that cannot defend itself?

I get it, and agree America is soft, but you dont have to be a fighter to laugh at the idea of those muslims working together long enouh to launch and sustain an invasion agaisnt the heaviest armed and greatest trained population on earth.

1 Like

They took over the bathtub, now they’re coming for America!!!

8 Likes

agreed … nothing softer than an American who hits his wife

12 Likes

The black gang members in Chicago vs Invading Middle eastern terrorist. That would be an interesting battle

2 Likes

No it won’t. Chicago has better weapons

2 Likes

“This part wouldn’t be that tough”

Dagestani’s are afraid of women and gays, they’re not “tough”. Drop a couple of tim kennedy types off in that region and they would take it over in 3 days.

Sure they could take over an unarmed neighborhood or local bar.

My favorite is the “backwoods people who still know the old ways” haha

We are being exterminated from the inside

Global Satanism is here

Get ready for a war

1 Like

Lots of non whites would fight against white Americans as many are brainwashed. It would turn into white Americans vs invaders and blacks & browns
I think the media would also turn on white Americans if we were being invaded. I think this is part of the plan in future years.
Invading army starts propaganda war and tells minorities why would you fight for America they are all racist and hate you. “Help us create a new nation”. Or something along those lines

1 Like

In terms of mma sure… other terms, smesh and charge would get many of his and him with that mindset hurt. Strong minded and hard headed would be obliterated with stragedy and ambushes

https://forums.mixedmartialarts.com/t/john-lovell-theory-on-usa-going-woke-shawn-ryan/3849850

Dana will be so surprised when he learns that Dagestanis can’t even take over Dagestan.

1 Like

Not if General PooBum and the new GAY American army has anything to say about it!!

Translation: Sign a form for CTE and $8/8k or you’re a pussy

UFC fad is on the decline, and Dana knows it.

With that said, in man-to-man combat, the Taliban and Dagestanis could take over this country inside a year. The easiest regions for them to take over would be the deplorables in the south, morbidly obese rednecks that forgot the combination to their safes to weapons they don’t know how to use.

1 Like