Dana White COVID free, outlines 'Dr. Rogan's' path to being 'rona free in 5 days

Do your own homework and the fool edited it.

2 Likes
2 Likes

@J_Burgos you’re an absolute turd. @Kirik @Chris come take out your trash forum mod.

3 Likes

Daniel Day Lewis Fight GIF by MIRAMAX

4 Likes

Get em chilz

3 Likes

Not funny at all. You just nit picking to suit your argument. The symptoms and effects of covid dramatically decrease after vaccination.

2 Likes

@BringBackGoldy

Great. No one here who isn’t a complete faggot actually cares.

2 Likes

No doubt.

look whos talking horror GIF

2 Likes

Theres plenty of dead people who wouldn’t agree.

1 Like

A lot of people sad Dana cruised through Covid like most do.

2 Likes

I’ll have whatever vax my lifelong GP recommends I have dude. We’re not all retards who listen to Trump, Rogan and other semi literate buffoons

2 Likes

Lol. There’s something I always find hilarious about how Dana talks.

“Oh shit, I know what this is.”

You’re totally not a retard who listens to Trump….the president that emphasized creating the vaccine and encourages everyone to take it.

You have the Trump vaccine in your veins, bitch. How’s that feel?

5 Likes

Exactly

1 Like

Me and 4 others all got covid while out for a friend’s bday, 2 months ago. 2 of my friends werent vaccinated and they were extremely sick for a week. They still felt crappy at 2 weeks. And one of them still doesn’t have his taste back.

I and the other vaxed people were only sick for 2 to 3 days, and felt normal in 4 to 5. The vaccine doesn’t stop you from getting it, but makes the symptoms much less severe, reduces the time to recover, and makes you less likely to spread it.

2 Likes

So vaccines are meaningless then. It should be all or nothing….

Wasting your time, can’t argue with pure idiocy. Trying my hardest to stop replying to people about it these days, it’s futile because people without the capacity to think at all aren’t capable of rational thoughts or critical thinking

1 Like

This.

First and foremost, this is all OG talk.

Second, covid “vaccines” and vaccine mandates are beyond retarded.

Can’t argue with retards.

vaccines are to help with extreme illness, which helps maintain overcrowded hospitals and death…for example…lets say you have a heart attack but the hospital closest to you is overcrowded with non vaccinated idiots…now you have to go to a hospital much further away…and just happened to die because of it.

again trying to talk sense of the overall picture to idiots like you is a waste of time. but I felt the need to try.

1 Like