Dana white doubles and triples down on calling Kamaru Usman the WW GOAT

Can someone explain to me why Dana hates GSP? pic.twitter.com/va6LYNk4tR

— Mᴀʀᴛʏs Hᴀɪʀʟɪɴᴇ (@MmaUnderdogs) March 21, 2024

Ha Ha Lol GIF by UFC

1 Like

1 Like

GSP was champ for longer and beat better fighters than Usman ever did

8 Likes

Us hardcore fans know why DFW hates GSP. But c’mon. We all know Georges is the GOAT

1 Like

Lol all that means to me is Dana thinks he can squeeze some more money out of what Usman has left than GSP so he changes his tune like the constant promoter he is

7 Likes

Dana calls a different fighter GOAT every month depending on who he has under contract and who he is trying to promote and make money with next month.

Nobody is paying him to be honest.

4 Likes

Even Marty couldn’t believe that BS.

2 Likes

I wish “promoter” wasn’t a word.

All it does is deflect from reality, which is slimey salesman.

He sells shit for money without shame. Just like the door to door salesman telling you all the reasons why this vacuum is so much better than the one you got last year.

Just because people like the product more because it’s entertainment doesn’t change what Dana is and does.

Also, probably has more to do with trying to cash in on his terrorist stepchild than it does Usman.

What else does he have? Dana can’t push Tweetzat by saying he’s the meanest tweeter in all the land! Fucking loser never fights unless it’s a full moon between Ramadans and he hasn’t caught some weird chemical weapons disease or injury from letting his terrorist dad’s kids ragdoll him daily.

So Dana will say Usman is the GOAT WW and Tweetzat beat him so you better pay for that next Tweetzat fight!

Lol

That confused me for a second cause I whiffed the light blue print at first. Now I’m curious of which champions with at least a few defenses have a high percentage.

Man Dana acting like an ex girlfriend lol GSP and it’s not even close

1 Like