Dana White.......Elite XC Should Be Investigated

way to go DANA! telling it like it is

WOW.

BLAF is my new hero! Dana FTW!!!

Wow!  

Well done, he is the voice of honesty. Listen up.

yes there is a KO bonus for UFC but isn't there an equal Submission bonus?

I do believe there is.

Also there is a possible Tapout bonus too so you can't say that UFC discourages the ground fight.

What they do is Encourage a FINISH.

Much different than paying a guy to keep it standing.

wow.

Honesty is the best policy...!

PTM2020 - yes there is a KO bonus for UFC but isn't there an equal Submission bonus?

I do believe there is.

Also there is a possible Tapout bonus too so you can't say that UFC discourages the ground fight.

What they do is Encourage a FINISH.

Much different than paying a guy to keep it standing.

I was just going to say that. For everyone who argues that the UFC does the same thing buy having their own bonus for knockout of the night, they also have a bonus for submission of the night.

^ further more the UFC doesnt offer the bonuses to just one fighter. it offers one of each bonus to whomever earns it...huge difference...

kazja13 - 
egm - 
kazja13 - 1man gangbang - the ufc is guilty of the same offence.dana white is a walking,talking contradiction.true Dana: If you stand up and fight and go for a knockout will pay you a bonus.Whats the difference.

Kazja13, you are seriously dense.The UFC offers 3 bonuses: fight of the night, sub of the night, and KO of the night.These bonuses are NOT offered to specific fighters, and are NOT limited to particular fights. They are given out AFTER all the fights have occurred. Hence they do NOT affect any particular fighter's strategy, and do not affect the outcome of any particular fight.EliteXC, on the other hand, offered a SPECIFIC fighter a bonus BEFORE the fight, for him to stand and trade.If you can't see the difference between the two scenarios, you are as dumb as Gary Shaw.

I guess you are there before each fight. I'm sorry I didn't realize that.
So you're there before each fight?  What?  No? 

You come off as a bitter ass with a mock agenda of exposing Zuffa, but what you come off as is a jealous, jaded, failed competitor who sat in at a game that was too big for him.  You spam this board with the same crap over and over again that nobody really has any interest in.  You lead a sad pathetic life and in so doing you try and spread your sadness and patheticness to anyone who will listen.  How much time and energy do you spend trying to convince everyone of your version of events knowing full well that you will not even make a ripple in the pond.  Is this really how you want to spend your time?  Not much of a life if you ask me, which you didn't, but since you waste so much of everyone elses time and energy I don't really feel to bad about it.  You lost, get over it.

correct. the submission bonus & ko bonus are for ANY fighter. It's a standard for all fighters not just one.

if you can't see the difference from this and offering a single fighter to keep it standing then you might wanna find another sport.

archer0545 - 
kazja13 - 
egm - 
kazja13 - 1man gangbang - the ufc is guilty of the same offence.dana white is a walking,talking contradiction.true Dana: If you stand up and fight and go for a knockout will pay you a bonus.Whats the difference.

Kazja13, you are seriously dense.The UFC offers 3 bonuses: fight of the night, sub of the night, and KO of the night.These bonuses are NOT offered to specific fighters, and are NOT limited to particular fights. They are given out AFTER all the fights have occurred. Hence they do NOT affect any particular fighter's strategy, and do not affect the outcome of any particular fight.EliteXC, on the other hand, offered a SPECIFIC fighter a bonus BEFORE the fight, for him to stand and trade.If you can't see the difference between the two scenarios, you are as dumb as Gary Shaw.

You come off as a bitter ass with a mock agenda of exposing Zuffa, but what you come off as is a jealous, jaded, failed competitor who sat in at a game that was too big for him.  You spam this board with the same crap over and over again that nobody really has any interest in.  You lead a sad pathetic life and in so doing you try and spread your sadness and patheticness to anyone who will listen.  How much time and energy do you spend trying to convince everyone of your version of events knowing full well that you will not even make a ripple in the pond.  Is this really how you want to spend your time?  Not much of a life if you ask me, which you didn't, but since you waste so much of everyone elses time and energy I don't really feel to bad about it.  You lost, get over it.

What are you doing. I have events everymonth, a couple of clothing lines and the rights to do whatever I want with the Octagon.

LMAO at the computer flake!

kazja13 - 
archer0545 - 
kazja13 - 
egm - 

What are you doing. I have events everymonth, a couple of clothing lines and the rights to do whatever I want with the Octagon.

LMAO at the computer flake!

I wouldn't call having your menstrual Cycle an event but ok!

KO bonus is wayyyyy different than paying a fighter more money to not go to the ground

Dana is spot on, 100% correct in that interview.

And on a second note, a Big FUCK YOU goes out to Kazja and his never-ending bullshit.
Proove that BJ and Matt Hughes worked a fight(which has never been suggested about that fight ever, until you came along to make it up)......... or die a slow death impaled on a spike.
And playing a video of the fight isnt proof, that fight doesnt even LOOK like anything fishy happened.
You are a fuckstick with a self-serving agenda that needs TO BE FUCKING BANNED ALREADY.

Are you saying you are there before every fight? Were you there before the HUGHES/BJ fight in both lockerrooms and privy to conversations with Dana, Matt, and BJ?
I hightly doubt it.

Or are you just the worst kind of hater. a bitter man thats trying to make money off someone else's success.

You are a piece of shit, i wouldnt spend 1 dollar on any event, clothing line, or promotion you got within 2 miles of.

And im in a good mood now, wait till im in a bad mood i might tell you what i really think of you.

What are you doing for the sport. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ask Monty Cox about why he bet against his fighter Matt Huges.

What are you doing, other than trying to line your own pockets?

kazja13 -  Ask Monty Cox about why he bet against his fighter Matt Huges.

Ask Monty Cox for the truth. Why would a manager bet against his own fighter.

kazja13 -  Ask Monty Cox about why he bet against his fighter Matt Huges.

And that, like most of your nonsense, doesnt constitute proof.

phoenixmma -  DO YOU WANNA BE A FUCKING PROMOTER????!!!

LOL

dana = correct