Dana White.......Elite XC Should Be Investigated

After watching that video I have converted. I'm now a Dana White fan.

ttt

I wanna put this out there for the record! Yeah, right what f'king record...lmao

I have had in the past a LOT of problems with the way Dana White pays fighters...the way he treats fighters...etc, etc, etc.....

I have said since the demise of Pride...there needs to be another upstanding ORG out there to give fighters an out, a place to go if things sour with the UFC or if their day is done in the UFC Octagon. I was VERY much rooting for EliteXC to make it's mark and be an upstanding competitor of the UFC....

BUT

After the bullshit I have seen from the pitiful pathetic promotion...I have been saying the exact same things as Dana has been saying ever since Kimbo fought whats his name and he fell down and was tapping all the way to the mat.

Gary Shaw is a SCUMBAG boxing promoter...boxing is dying thanks to the ilk like him and Don King Promotions...a long comes MMA which is a true raw honest sport and these scumbag boxing promoters need to be run out of it once and for all.

EliteXC could have done some really special things if it weren't for these fruit-loops.

This is probably one reason they gave Tracy Lee so much trouble in Florida, because the thing was fixed and they wanted a close eye on every photographer at the event and what shots would be shot.

Not saying the UFC doesn't control media tighter than anyone, but I'm just saying.

I feel bad for the great fighters like Robbie Lawler, Gina Carono and others who are now involved in this train wreck.

For one time I actually fucking agree with every fucking thing that fucking Dana White said in that fucking video...which honestly fucking blows my fucking mind...

Did I just say fucking?

and Kimbo FUCKING Slice can't FUCKING fight n FUCKING SUX!

RAV - I wanna put this out there for the record! Yeah, right what f'king record...lmao

I have had in the past a LOT of problems with the way Dana White pays fighters...the way he treats fighters...etc, etc, etc.....

I have said since the demise of Pride...there needs to be another upstanding ORG out there to give fighters an out, a place to go if things sour with the UFC or if their day is done in the UFC Octagon. I was VERY much rooting for EliteXC to make it's mark and be an upstanding competitor of the UFC....

BUT

After the bullshit I have seen from the pitiful pathetic promotion...I have been saying the exact same things as Dana has been saying ever since Kimbo fought whats his name and he fell down and was tapping all the way to the mat.

Gary Shaw is a SCUMBAG boxing promoter...boxing is dying thanks to the ilk like him and Don King Promotions...a long comes MMA which is a true raw honest sport and these scumbag boxing promoters need to be run out of it once and for all.

EliteXC could have done some really special things if it weren't for these fruit-loops.

This is probably one reason they gave Tracy Lee so much trouble in Florida, because the thing was fixed and they wanted a close eye on every photographer at the event and what shots would be shot.

Not saying the UFC doesn't control media tighter than anyone, but I'm just saying.

I feel bad for the great fighters like Robbie Lawler, Gina Carono and others who are now involved in this train wreck.

For one time I actually fucking agree with every fucking thing that fucking Dana White said in that fucking video...which honestly fucking blows my fucking mind...

Did I just say fucking?

Its Fucking Contagious, dude. Fuck! did i just say Fuck? Fuck! I said it again!

I agree with the consensus on this thread.

DANA IS THE MAN!

I wonder……………

Wonder if any punters dropped a dime or 2 on BISPING Vs HAMMIL? Ah thats right them UK judges, nothing to do with UFC.

While Dana is on here playing MMA Jesus, the last thing I saw from his ” fucking crew” on TV was the latest episode of TUF. While it didn’t have the reach that the CBS show had, I personally find his promotion of Junie BROWNING quite disturbing.

While the jury is out on what is actually the problem this poor kid has. UFC are happy to exploit his illness, while compromising the safety of those around him. All to make a dollar & draw ratings. Junie is not in that house for the betterment of the sport or & nor is Kimbo In EliteXC for us the fan. They are promoted by the promoter with the goal of the company making profit.

I’ve watched MMA since it crawled from under a pro wrestling ring in Japan in the late 80’s & I have worked in the industry for a long time. I must say I never sat back and envisioned the future as it is unfolding today.

Whether its EliteXC, UFC, blah blah blah……… MMA is a business.

Coca Cola don’t make Coke to improve peoples quality of life or health, they do it to make $$$. Whether it’s Kimbo on CBS, Junie on Spike or Michael BISPING running around with the union jack hanging out of his ass Singing “UFC UFC UFC” in the booming UK market……. Oh dear did I forget Rampage, in MMA we can profit from everyone….

These companies (UFC, Proelite etc.) ALL promote MMA & just want to sell their product and make money.

In a perfect world none of these things would happen. So please Mr WHITE put the rock down & and step back inside that big glass house.

Just my 2c & long live MMA in a non monopolized marketplace.

Justin

DANA = GOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dana speaka tha truth

LOL! The Baldfather has wrecked someones weekend with this bomb shell;)

Cindy

wooooooooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!
DANA IZZZZZZZZZZZ DA MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN!!!

ECWCock -  Dana, I'm a wagon rider.

LOL! I am shhhhocked!

Cindy

I have a HUGE problem with Dana now. He stole my analogy and didn't even say it correctly. I demand justice. Cindy tell Dana that he needs to re-read my quote and get it right next time. Throw me some credit too.

I'm jumpin' on the Dana band-wagon....

XFC,

"These companies (UFC, Proelite etc.) ALL promote MMA & just want to sell their product and make money."

*** So you see nothing wrong with Elite's "creativity" to "sell their product and make money" that seems to have them in quite a pickle at the moment?

And if this thread were about the UFC instead of Elite, would you have made such endearing and generous posts on their behalf like you have done for Elite on several threads?

Cindy

David@AccutestMi -  I have a HUGE problem with Dana now. He stole my analogy and didn't even say it correctly. I demand justice. Cindy tell Dana that he needs to re-read my quote and get it right next time. Throw me some credit too.

Baby, I didn't want to burst your bubble on another thread about this (or it might be earlier in this one) but he has used that analogy in conversations a few times over the past couple of years. The only thing that changes is the names of the teams and purpose (passing, running, running, striking out, etc).

He's got some good ones and knows how to break something down Barney style. I'll still mention that you are irate, OK sweetie? ;)

Cindy

Dawkins - Cindy do you agree with everything Dana White says or does? So I am sure you love it when Junie Browning threw glass at another fighter and not kicking him out for the sake of ratings.

Nope... I didn't agree with the things he said about Tim Sylvia following his fight with Fedor. Tim has never been disrespectful in the media about the UFC or DW so I thought it was unnecessary and uncalled for.

I don't think he should have deemed Randy the HWC when he returned without making him fight the interim title holder for the accolade. Nog fought and won the designation and Randy should have had to do the same to be determined the undisputed champ.

I don't agree with Brock getting a title shot so early although I do agree with him fighting Randy. Unfortunately, Randy has the title therefore it is on the line and I think he will destroy Randy in Nov;)

I absolutely don't understand why Junie was allowed to remain on the show after what he did because it sends a mixed message to viewers and future TUF hopefuls. What was interesting, however, was one of the fighters blogs that said they didn't realize the could have kicked Junie's ass that night and would NOT have gotten kicked off of the show. He said they were made aware of that shortly after DW confronted the group re: Junie and the other drunk kid (name escapes me). Not sure if his claim is that cut and dry but... we shall see;)

Cindy 

P.S. Is there anything else you are "sure" about? 

kazja13 - 
egm - 
kazja13 - 1man gangbang - the ufc is guilty of the same offence.dana white is a walking,talking contradiction.true Dana: If you stand up and fight and go for a knockout will pay you a bonus.Whats the difference.

Kazja13, you are seriously dense.The UFC offers 3 bonuses: fight of the night, sub of the night, and KO of the night.These bonuses are NOT offered to specific fighters, and are NOT limited to particular fights. They are given out AFTER all the fights have occurred. Hence they do NOT affect any particular fighter's strategy, and do not affect the outcome of any particular fight.EliteXC, on the other hand, offered a SPECIFIC fighter a bonus BEFORE the fight, for him to stand and trade.If you can't see the difference between the two scenarios, you are as dumb as Gary Shaw.

I guess you are there before each fight. I'm sorry I didn't realize that.

I guess you need to hear it one more time.....

YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT! Read the posts and comprehend them, you dumbass!

<!--[if gte mso 9]>

Normal/w:View
0/w:Zoom

/w:WordDocument
<![endif]-->The only thing phony about Dana's comments is that he is actually upset about this.  He must be absolutely giddy that one of his competitors may be going down.

Dawkins - Thanks Cindy, thats about it.

You're welcome;) He's far from perfect but some folks will hate on him 100% of the time just because his mouth is big. That doesn't necessarily make him wrong;)

Cindy