Dana White.......Elite XC Should Be Investigated

Dana deserves a medal for that two minutes of verbal beat down.

This is classic and I agree with everything he said. It is a shame that a boxing promoter had to bring this shit to our sport.

Say what you want about Dana. HE has always had the growth of MMA as his primary mission. Obviously he anted to make money. But if he grew the sport, he knew the money would follow.

CindyO - 
David@AccutestMi -  I have a HUGE problem with Dana now. He stole my analogy and didn't even say it correctly. I demand justice. Cindy tell Dana that he needs to re-read my quote and get it right next time. Throw me some credit too.

Baby, I didn't want to burst your bubble on another thread about this (or it might be earlier in this one) but he has used that analogy in conversations a few times over the past couple of years. The only thing that changes is the names of the teams and purpose (passing, running, running, striking out, etc).

He's got some good ones and knows how to break something down Barney style. I'll still mention that you are irate, OK sweetie? ;)

Cindy

I thought that was only the IFl. Damn this Dana white. First Kazja13 and now me. Where will it all end.

ttt

LOL. OK first for those saying a KO bonus is the SAME as trying to influence fighters to stand: you DO realize you can get a KO of the night bonus on the ground, right? Or with a slam? All KO means is knockout.

Second: "I personally find his promotion of Junie BROWNING quite disturbing."

I personally find your interpretation of calling someone a punk kid, a drunk, a fuckin idiot and a jackass quite astoundingly dumb.

David@AccutestMi - 
CindyO - 
David@AccutestMi -  I have a HUGE problem with Dana now. He stole my analogy and didn't even say it correctly. I demand justice. Cindy tell Dana that he needs to re-read my quote and get it right next time. Throw me some credit too.

Baby, I didn't want to burst your bubble on another thread about this (or it might be earlier in this one) but he has used that analogy in conversations a few times over the past couple of years. The only thing that changes is the names of the teams and purpose (passing, running, running, striking out, etc).

He's got some good ones and knows how to break something down Barney style. I'll still mention that you are irate, OK sweetie? ;)

Cindy

I thought that was only the IFl. Damn this Dana white. First Kazja13 and now me. Where will it all end.

LOL... and what's an "IFI?"

Cindy

"This is probably one reason they gave Tracy Lee so much trouble in Florida, because the thing was fixed and they wanted a close eye on every photographer at the event and what shots would be shot."

----------------

I did not hear about this. What trouble did they give Tracy?

3t