Dana White: football is the least talented sport on earth

1 Like

I don’t know about least talented but I’m not a fan of soccer either. Never have been and probably never will be. :man_shrugging:t3:

Which ads do you get there, of the Veegoh variety?

1 Like

What does that even mean the least talented sport?

Not liking it is one thing but its vastly more difficult to be a top soccer player than a UFC champion. You dont see people randomly taking up soccer at 18 or switching from rugby or whatever in their 20s and becoming an elite soccer player a few years later.

The UFC has got to be the easiest major sports league on the planet to get into. 721 male fighters on the roster currently, how big is MMAs entire pro talent pool? 10k maybe?

9 Likes

He’s right. Soccer sucks and it’s gay as fuck

5 Likes

Foot fairies

1 Like

Sport that requires the least talent to compete

1 Like

Dana should focus on MMA instead of getting annoyed at, officially, the biggest, most popular sport on planet Earth.

2 Likes

DoyRoy, I’m pretty sure Dana has focused on mma pretty well, turning a company from nothing into a multi billion dollar orginization

1 Like

And 100% soccer sucks and requires the least amount of skill of any sport to compete in

I think the point is the UFC just signed up to cross-promote with a football league to much fanfare. “Historic” they even called it. :joy:

4 Likes

Well my son will kick his son in the head with whatever leg he chooses because of kicking fundamentals learned from soccer. Can’t start mma at 5. But all I could think about during USA losing is what if… Lebron was the goalie? Couple top wide receivers just hauling ass up and down the field.

If it requires so little talent as he says, more people should turn pro and play in Europe, the money is much better than fighting

Plenty of fighters in the UFC, especially back in the day, lacked skill and simply got there being tough – which is simply something you’re born with. That’s far less impressive than working hard to achieve skills to compete with others around the world. You most certainly won’t find a soccer player at a world level or even below who just has an inherent skill or ability to play the game and didn’t work hard to get there.

1 Like

download

Says the guy, who will bring us the ultimate sports talents via Power Slap Championships!

Cracking Up Lol GIF

7 Likes

Lol! You wouldn’t be able to compete against decent 12 year old soccer players you fat loser

Aldo, Swanson, Oliveira and even Anderson Silva couldn’t cut in soccer.

Dana thinks stationary slap boxing is a sport.

9 Likes