Dana White, I'm happy fa you, Ima let you finish..

TheeSenator - Sherwood defriended me on facebook because I said the imma let ya finish about his site and mma.tv

He was just pissed because you took time away from his rigorous eating regimen.

Kirik -  Pride was great, but it wasn't quite a sport. The extraordinary fights were balanced by bizarre matchups, works here and there, little opponent notice, no drug testing, and etc leaving a spectacle that both at the time and upon reflection was my second choice.

Ghetto-Top-Team - 
TheeSenator - Sherwood defriended me on facebook because I said the imma let ya finish about his site and mma.tv

He was just pissed because you took time away from his rigorous eating regimen.

sherwood has dropped some tonnage, is a millionaire (even tho that doesn't mean alot these days), has promoted this sport when it actually cost him money, and is a family man truely comitted to raising his children right.

can you say even 1 of those things about yourself???

i am ok with the hate for the site known as sherdog, but the hate directed at jeff himself is completely retarded.

-MM

don't know if its been posted yet, but the commander in chief calls kanye a "jackass" for his outburst.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32859148/ns/politics-white_house/

Geeze! took me awhile but now that I get it

lmaoo well played nickman

Kirik -  Pride was great, but it wasn't quite a sport. The extraordinary fights were balanced by bizarre matchups, works here and there, little opponent notice, no drug testing, and etc leaving a spectacle that both at the time and upon reflection was my second choice.

I agree with you, Kirik. Don't get me wrong, we had some of the best fights of all time in that organization but it was too inconsistent.

I enjoyed watching great fighters destroy tomato cans. UFC back then used to feed cans to their top stars, but it wasn't as fun because of the rules. Also remember after TUF 1 all the cast got easy fights and when they did fight someone good, they ended up winning a decision even though it was obvious they lost.

Pride was better because of the rules.