Dana White, I'm happy fa you, Ima let you finish..

But PRIDE was the best mixed martial arts organization OF ALL TIME !

that's actually a good one. and TRUTH BE TOLD!

well played

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

you should chop 'er and send 'er in

http://immaletyoufinish.com/

I love the UFC and all, but its no Pride.

meh. Pride was fun but I'd rather have the UFC. Both would be nice but we know that wouldn't have ever worked.

I started out watching Pride first so I'm a little biased. I loved the atmosphere

Pride was great, but it wasn't quite a sport. The extraordinary fights were balanced by bizarre matchups, works here and there, little opponent notice, no drug testing, and etc leaving a spectacle that both at the time and upon reflection was my second choice.

Fucking epic thread.

<3

PRIDE you fools!!

Nickman9000 -  But PRIDE was the best mixed martial arts organization OF ALL TIME !

I guess it is a good thing that Dana owns it then.

Kirik -  Pride was great, but it wasn't quite a sport. The extraordinary fights were balanced by bizarre matchups, works here and there, little opponent notice, no drug testing, and etc leaving a spectacle that both at the time and upon reflection was my second choice.

You're right, but you gotta admit that when Pride was at it's peak, it was a lot better then the UFC was back then.

TTT

For www.pride.com

Sherwood defriended me on facebook because I said the imma let ya finish about his site and mma.tv

Fucking pussy.

TheeSenator - Sherwood defriended me on facebook because I said the imma let ya finish about his site and mma.tv

Fucking pussy.

Insecurity is a wonderful (and funny) thing.

Def need kanye and Dana Photoshop with that writing

pride had great fights, but also lots of cans

Kirik -  Pride was great, but it wasn't quite a sport. The extraordinary fights were balanced by bizarre matchups, works here and there, little opponent notice, no drug testing, and etc leaving a spectacle that both at the time and upon reflection was my second choice.