Dana White, I'm happy fa you, Ima let you finish..

But PRIDE was the best mixed martial arts organization OF ALL TIME !

that's actually a good one. and TRUTH BE TOLD!

well played

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

you should chop 'er and send 'er in

http://immaletyoufinish.com/

I love the UFC and all, but its no Pride.

$30 Pride PPVs and $20 Bushido PPVs were the shit!

meh. Pride was fun but I'd rather have the UFC. Both would be nice but we know that wouldn't have ever worked.

I started out watching Pride first so I'm a little biased. I loved the atmosphere

Pride was great, but it wasn't quite a sport. The extraordinary fights were balanced by bizarre matchups, works here and there, little opponent notice, no drug testing, and etc leaving a spectacle that both at the time and upon reflection was my second choice.

Fucking epic thread.

<3

PRIDE you fools!!

Nickman9000 -  But PRIDE was the best mixed martial arts organization OF ALL TIME !

I guess it is a good thing that Dana owns it then.

Kirik -  Pride was great, but it wasn't quite a sport. The extraordinary fights were balanced by bizarre matchups, works here and there, little opponent notice, no drug testing, and etc leaving a spectacle that both at the time and upon reflection was my second choice.

You're right, but you gotta admit that when Pride was at it's peak, it was a lot better then the UFC was back then.

TTT

For www.pride.com

Sherwood defriended me on facebook because I said the imma let ya finish about his site and mma.tv

Fucking pussy.

TheeSenator - Sherwood defriended me on facebook because I said the imma let ya finish about his site and mma.tv

Fucking pussy.

Insecurity is a wonderful (and funny) thing.

Def need kanye and Dana Photoshop with that writing

pride had great fights, but also lots of cans