Dana White: Lawler-Hendricks 3 not a bad idea(Rory

VinegarStrokes - This fight was as close as the first one and Robbie had to earn a rematch. Make Johnny do the same. Sick of tying divisions up with instant rematches. Phone Post 3.0

I agree that Hendricks should have to fight his way back to a re-match.

Earning a rematch makes it so much more exciting too. You see to closely matched guys working their way towards another fight and it makes a story out of the process. It might not happen, but if it does you know it's worth the wait. Phone Post 3.0

Spinning Shit -
MRG1 -
OSBtro11 - I don't want to watch any more fucking rematches . Jesus Christ I'm fucking sick of rematches . Phone Post 3.0
Robbie vs Rory is a rematch, no? Phone Post 3.0
Don't try to bring your logial knives into an emotional gunfight. Phone Post 3.0
Rory's fought and beat 3 top guys since the Lawler fight. Phone Post 3.0

I really wasn't that entertained in this fight. Both seemed to fight so cautious. Hendricks has lost 2 out of 3 so I would want him to fight lombard/brown/diaz/woodley for next shot. You need to get him destroying a few people to keep it from getting stale.

Jason - 

dude He's an emotional passionate guys who's opinion can and has changed often. That doesn't make you a liar. 

You just listed a possible reason for lying, that doesnt change the fact he often lies though. 

You and Kirik have gone off the deep end lately

I hope they do the rubber match. Then do lombard vs Rory for the next shot IMO. Phone Post 3.0

NFABeeJay - 
Spinning Shit -
MRG1 -
OSBtro11 - I don't want to watch any more fucking rematches . Jesus Christ I'm fucking sick of rematches . Phone Post 3.0
Don't try to bring your logial knives into an emotional gunfight. Phone Post 3.0

And it will be for the title.. not a title contender

FETT_Loadin76 -
NFABeeJay - 
Spinning Shit -
MRG1 -

If you can't see the difference in situations, you're blind.

Since their fight, Rory has defeated Maia, Woodley, and Saffiedine. Lawler has beaten Ellenberger, Brown, and Hendricks. They've both come a long way since then, and I suspect we would see two different fighters. Phone Post 3.0

Admiral Iraqbar -
FETT_Loadin76 -
NFABeeJay - 
Spinning Shit -
MRG1 -

If you can't see the difference in situations, you're blind.

Since their fight, Rory has defeated Maia, Woodley, and Saffiedine. Lawler has beaten Ellenberger, Brown, and Hendricks. They've both come a long way since then, and I suspect we would see two different fighters. Phone Post 3.0
This. The argument(from my point of view) was about immediate rematches.

Lawler has had a great fire lit under him to surge his career. That's exciting.

Rory has had a similar fire lit under him but it's came from that loss. He's a fighter that learns and then gets better from losses.

These guys only fight killers and they beat said killers. I can't wait for this rematch!! Phone Post 3.0

Lawler vs McDonald for the title
Co headline gSp vs Hendricks on that Canada card. Phone Post 3.0

Why would they do the instant trilogy when Lawler/Rory and Lombard/Hendricks can be made? Everyone wants those fights. Phone Post 3.0

Lol hendricks sure deserves it with all of those defenses he's had... Phone Post 3.0

GenkiSudoTT_FawkinxD - Lawler vs McDonald for the title
Co headline gSp vs Hendricks on that Canada card. Phone Post 3.0
This guy. He gets it Phone Post 3.0

This is just like when Machida was promised a title shot with his victory over Bader. And I think they did it to him again but not sure. Phone Post 3.0

EvilMaster - Rory is next. Anything else is just wrong imo. Looking forward to Robbie vs Rory, gonna be a good one.
Vu Phone Post 3.0

Kelvin Gastelum fan - I'd rather see Lombard vs Rory to truly crown a #1 contender. Beating Tarec shouldn't get you a title shot.

Beating Tarec, Woodley, and Maia should.

Rory is going to get the next shot, they want the canadian market back and rory is the biggest 'star' they have.. they want rory to beat the person who knocked him out of contention to gain the title.. at least i think thats how they will promote it.

Rory vs Johnny while Lawler takes some time off