Dana White: Lawler-Hendricks 3 not a bad idea(Rory

Dana White: Lawler-Hendricks 3 not a bad idea; MacDonald title shot not guaranteed.

Wait.... wait just a minute

"It's pretty impossible to deny Rory that, whoever comes out of that Hendricks-Lawler fight, he's the next guy in line," White said, according to the report.

Wait…Wait just a minute. Dana lied!?

Rory is next. Anything else is just wrong imo. Looking forward to Robbie vs Rory, gonna be a good one.

Welcome to the fight game kid

That being said, I do think a third fight is warranted Phone Post 3.0

BirdWatcher - 
EvilMaster - Rory is next. Anything else is just wrong imo. Looking forward to Robbie vs Rory, gonna be a good one.
100% Phone Post 3.0

Yup, the first Lawler fight lit a fire under Rory's ass.  And I think Dana is underestimating what the JRE did for Rory's popularity as well.

dude He's an emotional passionate guys who's opinion can and has changed often. That doesn't make you a liar. 

I really don't want them to fight again. Johnny didn't have the belt for a long time. That holding robbie up against the cage bullshit ruined my thoughts of johnny. Phone Post 3.0

This fight was as close as the first one and Robbie had to earn a rematch. Make Johnny do the same. Sick of tying divisions up with instant rematches. Phone Post 3.0

Honestly no way! Robbie cleared the path for this match, it's not on Hendricks that have him the rematch.

Let Hendricks do the same thing if he's the best.

Rory vs Robbie is the only fight that makes sense.

Dana probably banking on Hendricks so they could use promo saying Hendricks beat their last Canadian superstar in a close fight(I know gSp one but this is what the promo will be like) so let's see if Rory can revenge that close fight Phone Post 3.0

Rematches fuckin suck. The last few years have been riddled with instant rematches and it gets boring. Champ or not, if you lose you need to fight at least twice to get another shot imo. Phone Post 3.0

Jason - 

dude He's an emotional passionate guys who's opinion can and has changed often. That doesn't make you a liar. 

Being a liar makes you a liar. Let's not pretend that Dana doesn't have a long history of lying to the press, fans, and his own fighters.

OSBtro11 - I don't want to watch any more fucking rematches . Jesus Christ I'm fucking sick of rematches . Phone Post 3.0
Robbie vs Rory is a rematch, no? Phone Post 3.0

No need for a direct third fight.

Hendricks will have fought the same guy 3 times in a row if they do that. Nobody wants to see that yet.

MRG1 -
OSBtro11 - I don't want to watch any more fucking rematches . Jesus Christ I'm fucking sick of rematches . Phone Post 3.0
Don't try to bring your logial knives into an emotional gunfight. Phone Post 3.0

Spinning Shit -
MRG1 -
Don't try to bring your logial knives into an emotional gunfight. Phone Post 3.0
I think most are sick of immediate rematches. Phone Post 3.0

Molsonmuscle360 -
BirdWatcher - 
EvilMaster - Rory is next. Anything else is just wrong imo. Looking forward to Robbie vs Rory, gonna be a good one.
100% Phone Post 3.0

Yup, the first Lawler fight lit a fire under Rory's ass.  And I think Dana is underestimating what the JRE did for Rory's popularity as well.

Yeah, either that or you're vastly overestimating the reach of the jre.

It's one of those for sure, not sure which though... Phone Post 3.0

EckY - No need for a direct third fight.

Hendricks will have fought the same guy 3 times in a row if they do that. Nobody wants to see that yet.
Exactly.

Not like Lawler didn't have to fight twice after to get his rematch. Phone Post 3.0

Maybe dana says these things to see what kind of buzz it will get then make a decision Phone Post 3.0

Weird shit happens sometimes.

NFABeeJay - Rematches fuckin suck. The last few years have been riddled with instant rematches and it gets boring. Champ or not, if you lose you need to fight at least twice to get another shot imo. Phone Post 3.0

Agreed.

And these two could fight ten times in a row and we'd get ten close fights every time. A third fight won't prove shit other than who can squeak out the victory the next time.

Move on, get some new challengers in there for that belt.