Dana White needs to PROMOTE Stipe Miocic !!!

Not because Stipe is the greatest Heavyweight of all time, nor because he actively holds the record for title defenses, and hell.. even skip mentioning he's a full time firefighter from the Midwest.  Just promote the man like he deserves as champ.

Stipe is a fighter.  He fights.

Dana is a promoter.  HE should promote Stipe Miocic.

Fuck this new age of "it's up to the fighter" this guy is a legit badass and a CLEAN heavyweight champ.  He's knocked out many juice heads along the way.  Dana has been creaming his pants about Ngannou and the "heavyweight division" being the best division to watch in combat sports... yet he finally has a champ that can STAY champ. And yet more people know who Mike Perry is than Stipe.  The lack of promotion almost borderlines a personal vendetta against Stipe imo.

What do you all mean when you scream for promotion for stipe?

he is a boring guy that doesn’t like doing media and can barely talk without sounding like a mumbling halfwit so putting him on media outlets doesn’t really work.

pushing ngannou as a superhuman monster was the best promotion stipe could get, if he won, he should be thanking ufc instead of being bitter.

The people whining about promoting him have no idea what promotion is. 

It pays to promote yourself whether its in your job description or not

He’s simply no bueno on the mic and during interviews. I like him. I like the fact he is a blue collar working man that doesn’t run around talking shit like other assholes. I’ve always believed in letting actions not words speak for your abilities.

Unfortunately, that doesn’t change how he interviews. He’s not very descriptive or charismatic.

I do think the UFC could do a better job. He knocks everyone out so they could run with that angle. They could absolutely celebrate and promote the destructive force of nature angle.

But again, Stipe does not appear comfortable in interviews and his short answers reflect that. There doesn’t appear to be any flow when he speaks when I have heard some of his interviews. Makes it a little more difficult to put him on talk shows and sht.

Great fighter either way.

When Stipe talks, I feel like there is nothing in this world he wants to do less than talk.

EckY -

What do you all mean when you scream for promotion for stipe?

he is a boring guy that doesn’t like doing media and can barely talk without sounding like a mumbling halfwit so putting him on media outlets doesn’t really work.

pushing ngannou as a superhuman monster was the best promotion stipe could get, if he won, he should be thanking ufc instead of being bitter.

He's a fighter.  Fuck what he does outside the cage!  Go watch Jersey Shore some more!  

JoeHurley -

So why don't you tell us Mr. Hurley?  You sure put your opinion down, but without any backing of it whatsoever.  

"He's simply no bueno on the mic and during interviews"

Maybe Stipe needs a marketer / manager who can grab the mic and do the talking for him, while he just growls menacingly and punches dudes lights out.

What is Paul Heyman up to these days?

Dana did promote him....

Dana built up this massive contender, this phenom, this scary boogy man, mike tyson in his prime character that everyone was losing their shit over.

And Stipe kicked that guys ass so hard at the end of the round when the bell rang he couldn't even fucking stand up for like 10 seconds.

Stipe made that guy a deer in the headlights, Stipe drowned him, Stipe big brothered and bullied a guy who weights 40 pounds more than him and looks like a fucking comic book character.

Everyone on earth now knows stipe is the baddest mother fucker on the planet and not even a guy that looks like Francis fucking Ngannou can do anything about it.

Stipe is THE man and now everyone knows it.

Dana promoted him perfectly. 3d chess bitch

Stipe doesn't do well in interviews but thrives in the Embedded series where his personality can come out.  They should promote him using that style of filming.  Talk to his family and fire crew, paint a picture of who he is. not sitting him in front of a camera expecting him to drop a hot take.  It helps to be able to promote yourself no doubt, but if a company is unable to promote a fighter with a lot of qualities just because he's no Chael P then they have failed

Cocaine Cowboy -
JoeHurley -

So why don't you tell us Mr. Hurley?  You sure put your opinion down, but without any backing of it whatsoever.  

Patiently waiting Joe....

RKing85 -

When Stipe talks, I feel like there is nothing in this world he wants to do less than talk.

They made a primetime series with Nick Diaz and people loved it.  They thought he was incapable of putting 3 words together.  The UFC can promote Stipe even if he was deaf like they did for Matt Hamill.

Cocaine Cowboy - 
RKing85 -

They made a primetime series with Nick Diaz and people loved it.  They thought he was incapable of putting 3 words together.  The UFC can promote Stipe even if he was deaf like they did for Matt Hamill.

who in the world thought Nick Diaz was incapable of putting 3 words together??? hahaha