Dana White needs to step down

Hes on video smacking his wife and survived. He aint going anywhere.

2 Likes

yet somehow less derpy that you

Idk about stepping down, but like OP i did notice him being a Debbie downer during the presser. He was also like that when the reporters asked him how they got Fedor to agree to be in EAUFC5.

Now i know its probably because he knows Strickland is one guy the UFC cant control, but he needs a better pokerface because acting that way doesnt make anyone look good.

You dont need a golden goose if you promote each fighter. Ive said for awhile that they only push a few fighters, yet have complete creative control over all of them. Its ridiculous.

Give them more freedom over their own image or do your job amd promote everyone so when your cash cow loses you dont have to pout like a child.

And Strickland is definitely marketable; especially after Saturday.

End rant lol sry guys.

3 Likes

Dana’s cunt act when somebody he doesn’t like wins is reprehensible.

3 Likes

You’ll miss him when he’s gone. Guaranteed.

2 Likes

When I first got into MMA in like 2004, I thought Dana was so cool. He was so brash and cursed a lot… seemed like a good dude.
Now, in 2023, when Im almost 40, he kinda comes off like a rich, spoiled, bratty frat bro that throws a hissyfit everytime he doesnt get his way.
Hes oversensitive and extremely thin skinned.

The sport of MMA has matured more than Dana these past 20 years.
Time for him to fuck off

3 Likes

I remember when Dana would respond to reporters after events that he doesn’t match make the night after fights.

Dana is a promoter and shouldn’t be matchmaking at all.

1 Like

I guess Dana is to many of you what politicians are: so long as they say things that appeal to you and ignore how they actually treat and pay the fighters it’s all good.

1 Like

Or how he will hold a grudge and mess with a fighters career, the ones who commit their lives and brain cells to this game, because they turn down a fight cuz they’re injured.

In what world is this cool?

2 Likes

That was a huge issue. MMA was at the height of its popularity and should have been poised to take its place among the other major sports of the world, and he decided to appeal to the pro-rasslin Affliction deadbeat nu-metal overgrown teenager juggalo crowd instead.

3 Likes

Whats funny is I dont understand why he doesnt like Strickland. Strickland is the embodiment of the stereotypical UFC fan.

4 Likes

Mma wasnt at the height of its popularity in 04. TUF was in 05.

I wasn’t commenting on the specific year, I was commenting on Dana’s propensity for profanity and crass behavior.

2 Likes

Na tuf was like 2003. I got hooked on MMA during the season of tuff with Nate Diaz. I think that was 2005-6 right?

The only time I’d miss him would be if my sights are off on my scope. Lol.

Dana’a not perfect but who would replace him and keep growing the sport? Buffer WAS great but he’s become very annoying he needs to retire

Hunter Campbell would do a better job than whte.

Beings with a C
Ends with a L
And has hae in the middle

2 Likes

Lol google it. Ufc 52 (the ppv coming off tuf) was def 2005? I was there.

That would be awesome.