Dana White on Askren-Paul fight: "I don't even want to say what I think happened"

I like that Triller is trying something new but they went too far this past event. Way too many music acts and dumb shit… terrible commentating … if you are going to advertise a combat sports event, you need to give us mostly that

1 Like

He didn’t get PPV points.

Sad but true

Frank did very well! That impressed me.

Fucking faggot fanboys doing mental gymnastics lol. Ben didn’t need to take a dive. He looked fucking as horrendous as a lot of us thought he would.

Dana is being a butthurt bitch boy because now they’re involving current ufc fighters in their hype and social media.

4 Likes

I didn’t get a refund …

Didn’t he say weeks ago ‘why would I bet illegally when I can get legal odds in Vegas’

Sometimes the hate for the baldfather clouds peoples judgment

This…I don’t understand why this is such a hard pill to swallow for most…Ben has ZERO skills standing…zero

2 Likes

He simply said “I don’t want to say what I think happened to that fight”, you dumb fuck. How is that being butthurt?

Fight was fixed, get over it bitch.

No it’s wasn’t, dummy. Quit being a deluded emotional butthurt shill you pussy.

1 Like

Camsoda was a AAA organization compared to Triller

1 Like

lol you really think Triller, a company who depends on Jake Paul winning and partly owned by Snoop Dogg, is going to let Jake Paul lose on Triller’s second big event?

All it takes is a couple million for Askren to take a punch and go away. They sold over a million buys at 50 dollars. And now that Paul has beaten Askren, they have the huge multi million dollar business opportunities with a bunch of other MMA fighters to fight Paul.

Why do you think Askren and his wife were laughing backstage and Dana White literally all but said that it was fixed fight?

Dana should go out and box the Paul brothers himself.

He could finally put the training he did for Tito, not to mention the gear he got from Lorenzo, to good use.

1 Like

Yes. Ben’s striking sucks and it was obvious this was going to happen. I literally made a thread days out that Ben was going to get destroyed and embarrassed. It has a hundred replies of with some very legit posters agreeing with me.

Jake was also the betting favorite. So people in the know, also knew. It wasn’t surprising to them either. You also don’t fix the the fucking fight for the favorite. You don’t do something illegal to bet on someone who is already a -170 lol. That makes zero sense. That’s like robbing a convenience store with a group of 10 guys with automatic assault rifles. You’re all going to prison for armed robbery to split up 100 bucks in the till. Makes zero sense. You’re also not going to commit a felony to get your sanctioned boxing promotion off of the ground.

You’re also accusing Ben of taking part in a criminal conspiracy and of not being a game competitor. Is that what you’re saying?

1 Like

Saying that Ben’s striking sucks is not relevant to this conversation. I have no doubt that Jake Paul has a chance of KOing Askren in a real boxing fight. But this was not a real fight.

Okay betting is also not relevant here either. Also, Jake himself has said that he was not the favorite on some betting sites.

Tell that to the promoters of the entire history of fixed boxing matches over the past 60 years lmao. Are you kidding me.

Yep. Again, you’re getting your emotions involved with this. I couldn’t care less who wins or loses. I just understand that money talks and you do not seem to understand how much corruption goes on in this world. Santa Claus aint real son

You have zero evidence other than how some people were supposedly acting. You’re the emotional one because you feel like you’re a part of something being an mma fan that you have to defend.

It wasn’t a fixed fight. Ben clearly got dropped and was out of it and referees will routinely stop 4 rounders when entry level guys get hurt like that.

You just are completely ignorant and biased here. You’re making grand claims with zero evidence other than how you feel. We have legitmate fight footagethat shows as much and some of us backgrounds in competing in full contact combat sports as well.

3 Likes

That would be fuckin awesome…lol

Haha. Dana would tool the kid to boxercize music

Nope, wrong again. I’m not defending anything in MMA. I have said in the past there are plenty of fixed fights in MMA. MMA is dirty too; not as much as boxing but there are fixed fights in all combat sports. It’s a business. If money is involved, you bet fixing is involved.

No one is arguing that he didn’t get hit. He got hit. But he took that punch on purpose. Money talks. There was only one real punch landed in that entire fight. Think about it. One real punch. To minimize the damage. A punch worth couple millions dollars for Ben Boy.

Dana White: “I don’t even want to say what I think happened to that fight”
Daniel Cormier: “Wait a minute, did Askren get us all? Like this is some magician stuff he wasn’t laughing on his way to the back was he? Cmon Ben”
Colby Covington: “Snake Paul vs Asscream was a work”
Aljamain Sterling: “Who paid the ref”

Checkmate.

That’s the smoking gun right there!!! Ben and his wife laughing!! Case closed!!

Lmao

Ben has a sense a humor and probably cracked a joke about getting beat up by a YouTuber.