Dana White reads SHERDOG everyday. -FUNNY VIDEO

I made it 25 seconds in before almost puking everywhere, can't stand blobs Phone Post

we are releasing the whole film next week on yt.

That documentary on woogie was hilariously terrible and about as low quality as you can get. Nobody gave a shit then and no one gives a shit now. The one good thing I will say about it is the unintentional humor makes it worth one watch.

DamnSevern - 
sherdog - Dave seriously? Maybe you should find some other clips you did not use from the three hour interview when I said good things about Dana to even it out. You have used this clip to push your movie a few times now just to stir things up. This clip has got to be over 6 years old now.

WFA

giggles

lmao

In Phone Post

DamnSevern - 
sherdog - Dave seriously? Maybe you should find some other clips you did not use from the three hour interview when I said good things about Dana to even it out. You have used this clip to push your movie a few times now just to stir things up. This clip has got to be over 6 years old now.

WFA

giggles

LMAO

you know....

DamnSevern - 

WFA

giggles

In

It's not funny. Phone Post

The lack of respect here for Jeff Sherwood is disgusting. Websites like Jeff Sherwood's sherdog are a big reason why the sport is still alive today. The Internet played a big, big role during the hard times and Sherdog.com was a large component of that. Phone Post

FOTN - why does this clip always show up after Dana White gets back on better terms with Sherdog?

Exactly. it happened at least twice now

I am a huge Dana fan, and I like Jeff a lot too. Jeff is as much an icon in MMA past and present as anyone.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm!

mediafly - we are releasing the whole film next week on yt.

I enjoyed the Film many years ago and would watch it again. Phone Post

In

Funaki Masakatsu #1 - The lack of respect here for Jeff Sherwood is disgusting. Websites like Jeff Sherwood's sherdog are a big reason why the sport is still alive today. The Internet played a big, big role during the hard times and Sherdog.com was a large component of that. Phone Post

This

Yeah, their forum is dumb, but that place & Sherwood in particular are simply part of the history of the sport.

Jeff did a ton for nhb at his own expense. He deserves respect. Phone Post

Funaki Masakatsu #1 - 

The lack of respect here for Jeff Sherwood is disgusting. Websites like Jeff Sherwood's sherdog are a big reason why the sport is still alive today. The Internet played a big, big role during the hard times and Sherdog.com was a large component of that. Phone Post

vtfu.

Sherdog is an excellent site with great content. Bashing Jeff Sherwood is simply childish and those that do are idiotic. Phone Post