Dana White reads SHERDOG everyday. -FUNNY VIDEO

fuck sherdog and fuck the ug!

Funaki Masakatsu #1 - 

The lack of respect here for Jeff Sherwood is disgusting. Websites like Jeff Sherwood's sherdog are a big reason why the sport is still alive today. The Internet played a big, big role during the hard times and Sherdog.com was a large component of that. Phone Post

If it wasn't for Sherdog I wouldn't have discovered Pride as soon as I did.

BlueOnBlack -
Funaki Masakatsu #1 -  The lack of respect here for Jeff Sherwood is disgusting. Websites like Jeff Sherwood's sherdog are a big reason why the sport is still alive today. The Internet played a big, big role during the hard times and Sherdog.com was a large component of that. Phone Post

If it wasn't for Sherdog I wouldn't have discovered Pride as soon as I did.

Those old school sherdog video highlights were gold back in the day. And the fighter interview section was equally great. Phone Post

I know Jeff lurks here, only occasionally posts cause idiots pull the same shit they did here every time.

Hope came back to the thread and got to see what the adults think about him.

Personally I don't think he'll ever get the credit he deserves. Phone Post

Funaki Masakatsu #1 - 

The lack of respect here for Jeff Sherwood is disgusting. Websites like Jeff Sherwood's sherdog are a big reason why the sport is still alive today. The Internet played a big, big role during the hard times and Sherdog.com was a large component of that. Phone Post

VTFU

Sherdog DEFINITELY was a big part of keeping MMA alive in the early days. Now that things are somewhat smoothed over with Dana, it's pretty LAME for the OP to throw footage out there from 5-6 years ago.

It's just bits and pieces too..

LAME.

SKINS - Sherdog was my first MMA site I ever visted.

Sherdog led me to MMA.TV.

Jeff is cool, and Sherdog is the only other MMA site book marked on my computer.

smokapotamis -
SKINS - Sherdog was my first MMA site I ever visted.

Sherdog led me to MMA.TV.

I Phone Post

Ug news and the Sherdog radio network 20 times per day

Without the SRN Commuting would suck.

TJ has me in stitches selling that Dr Sexytime app.

Jeff Sherdog posting on the UG. Love it! Don't listen to the haters.

Fighting Politics would have been a great film, unfortunately its all just a bunch of Whereof writers and UFC blacklisted media bashing the UFC. It's almost cringe worthy at times. Loretta Cunt and the sherdog crew took the jealousy a step too far imo. Just makes them loom even worse. But hey I stole the video off the internet, what am I complaining about? Phone Post

The OP is a shit-stirrer and if you were trying to promote your old film that you seem to be trying to blow the cobwebs off then you did a poor job because after this cheap little stunt I can't imagine any MMA fan taking the time to watch something so irrelevant to modern day MMA. What a sad man.

The film isn't even for sale anymore, we stopped selling the blu-rays and downloads about a year ago. We are now just giving it free on the net via youtube next week.

If you are just trying to give it away why don't you put out a teaser that actually is in the film and is representative of the point you were trying to make.

Matt Lindland is a friend but anyone who believes the UFC was trying to protect Rich Franklin as was posited in the film they are crazy. Good people at the UFC nearly got fired over the betting sponsor being worn by Matt, it wasn't something that was taken lightly.

You obviously had an agenda going in and it was so transparently wrong it was embarrassing. Do us all a favor and relegate that thing to the waste bin of history.

GSavage - Sorry your movie bombed. I guess some people just can't let shit be.

LMFAO!!!

Cindy

mediafly - The film isn't even for sale anymore, we stopped selling the blu-rays and downloads about a year ago. We are now just giving it free on the net via youtube next week.

Dave, why do you keep starting shit? And you're timing can't be another coincidence. You're just being a dick. Wish Kirik would ban you.

Cindy 

TTT for dfw jr

The Sherdog forum was my gateway into the madness that is the UG.

I do not really understand how people feel the should choice sides in this obvious rather petty conflict. Sherdog is a great website that did a lot for the sport of MMA. Dana is a great president and did an lot for MMA. The both have there silly moments (as we all do). Do not really understand what all the fuss is about at all.