Dana White Responds To Jim Lamply

The UFC president spent 30-plus minutes with hosts Luis Cruz and Seth Petruzelli (of The Ultimate Fighter 2) and discussed a number of topics. One of the interest topics on the show was Dana White's response to the negative comments about the UFC made by HBO boxing commentator Jim Lamply.

Dana told CFZ Radio he hadn't specifically heard what Lamply said, but just heard it was bad. After host Luis Cruz read some quotes to the UFC president, he offered his response.

"Moron. He's an absolute moron and a jackass. I mean think about it the guy is a, you know, 50-something year old talking head who's paid to commentate boxing. I mean that's what he does. Other than that he just fills in here and there when people are on vacation. I'd be worried about us too."

For the rest go to: http://www.mmanews.com/article/153019104.php

Lol, Dana is great

I wonder if Jim Lampley would also beat him in a debate over MMA

Someone please post the info about Lampley being a wack job

Lampley would run circles around Dana White in any televised forum. Lampley buy linguistic beat down.

"Moron. He's an absolute moron and a jackass. I mean think about it the guy is a, you know, 50-something year old talking head who's paid to commentate boxing. I mean that's what he does. Other than that he just fills in here and there when people are on vacation. I'd be worried about us too." "

That sure is an ironic statement if made by Dana White.

did you read the part where Dana was read quotes?

Lampley's comments were absolutely stupid. I could debate him and destroy him, because what he is saying is so untrue and stupid that no matter how persuasive he is, he would sound like an idiot. This sport is made up of some incredible athletes that have prevailed in other athletic endevours. He is the sports equivilent of a bigot.

the rev

Lol, Dana white is the CEO of a multi-million Dollar company. Lampley said people bite and eye couge in MMA, LOL

Dana has a lot more than lampley does. Lets look at their assets and see who is more of a failure

Fuck Jim Lampley. I can't stand him or Bob Costas!

I appears most of you haven't read Lamply's statements.

And how in the hell could Lamply run circles around Dana in an MMA debate? Lamply's comments were in direct contradiction with the facts of MMA.

either way Dana is right... last time I checked biting and eye gouging wasn't legal in MMA.

Jim Lamply would prove his arguement how?

That and Lamply is a total fucking tool. I can't stand his boxing commentary and he should realize plenty of boxing fans are fans of this sport as well.

Fans that understand the sport and realize his comments are ridiculous, thus making him look rediculous.

www.ufciran.20m.com iranian ufc

Bill O'Reilly just ran circles around Dana White in an MMA debate.

Dana's so articulate. (no offense Dana fans)

Dana needs to hire a PR person to rep the UFC.

Correct. Dana does more harm than good when allowed to speak on these shows.

Lampley's comments were misinformed and just plain stupid. That said, he is an intelligent person, a good fight broadcaster (puts Mike Goldberg to shame) and was a cool person when I met him a few years back. Dana's an asshole who wants to monoplize MMA and line his pockets, just like a Don King or Bob Arum. He's a crook, a hustler and though he's helped MMA alot (Just like King and Arum with Boxing), he's bad for the sport in the long run.

"Lampley would run circles around Dana White in any televised forum. Lampley buy linguistic beat down."

Nuff said. Lexicon mismatch.

Dana needs to stop tryin to be the tuff guy Vince Mcmahon of the UFC and get the fuck back in the office and take care of the pencil neck shit which is his fuckin job!!!!

Lampley is LAME.