Dana White to Americans afraid to return to work: 'I'll run you over'

Independence Day America GIF

Are you referencing Herman Cain? Do you have a source that the 74 year-old stage-4 cancer survivor caught COVID at rally?

2 Likes

Donā€™t you deliver pizzas?

2 Likes

Holy fuck, what a bitch!

Chappelles Show Lol GIF

3 Likes

Precisely this and nothing but this.

Weā€™ve got people like this in the world.

Then weā€™ve got people like my old man. 77 years old and back to work volunteering IN A HOSPITAL ER for no paycheck out of the goodness of his heart.

Wait - You actually think ā€œFight Islandā€ is an island the UFC bought and owns?

What Are You Stupid Gilda Radner GIF by Saturday Night Live

3 Likes

Had to watch my grandma die week by week from cancer. It spread as she was denied access to empty hospitals because of covid. Her son had to fight with the hospital to avoid them putting covid on the death certificate. Thereā€™s two sides to your stance.

2 Likes

I consider myself a good man. But all my goals are orientated around obtaining resources so I can avoid human interactions. Your dad is a saint.

You should probably stick to boxing threads.

2 Likes

My dadā€™s 66, never stopped working, got the shitty ass j&j vaccine, felt like shit for two weeks - kept working - had blurry vision for two more weeks after feeling shitty - kept working - and all these fucks wanna stay home because they get free money and/or are scared. Stfu and man up.

3 Likes

The older I get I realise this is what built America. Bunch of hard working fuckers that dont get social credit. Some fag fuck liberal got the social credit your dad deserves. Respect to him.

4 Likes

Yea is CNBC not a credible source, or should I use QAnon for you non believers?

When he says ā€œi will run you overā€

He is clearly talking to other sports orgs and entertainment.

Not the average joe working at arbys.

4 Likes

Dana White to neighborhood kids snowboarding in his driveway in July: ā€œIā€™ll run you overā€

Itā€™s pretty much exclusively conservatives dying now, so fuck masks and lockdowns. Mega churches should be standing room only, full capacity every Sunday.

1 Like

Cnbc a credible source now that is hilarious!

2 Likes

Yes sorry QAnon is more reliable

tenor (8)

1 Like

Found the person who thinks ā€œbeliefsā€ mean something.

Guess what? Your belief, your opinion, mean fuck-all. This is a question of science and medicine. It isnā€™t a vote. A virus doesnā€™t give a fuck about your misguided and uneducated and politically motivated belief.

I listen to those who have devoted their lives to the study of infectious disease, who have an actual relevant education and data to back it up, who are constantly experimenting and testing and working for the benefit of humanity(even the dumb ones like you).

You apparently listen to russian-troll internet morons.

Iā€™d feel sorry for you, but why bother? You deserve whatever happens.

1 Like