Dana White UFC 168 video blog, Episode 2

Enjoy

I love these Phone Post 3.0

This "fight week, blog week" shit needs to change. He needs to get a new catchphrase for these things.

Porkchop - This "fight week, blog week" shit needs to change. He needs to get a new catchphrase for these things.
Why? Are you going to stop watching if he doesn't? Phone Post 3.0

spidermanik - 
Porkchop - This "fight week, blog week" shit needs to change. He needs to get a new catchphrase for these things.

No, I'm not one of those fags that protests whenever something happens that they don't agree with. It's none of my business. I won't be making a bunch of threads about it either.

That "fight week, blog week" shit is corny as hell though. Dana can do better than that.

That fucking denim jacket... Phone Post 3.0

Porkchop - This "fight week, blog week" shit needs to change. He needs to get a new catchphrase for these things.

1st fight in ages that has had more than 1 blog, let's not get crazy over here...

FIGHT WEEK, BLOG WEEK!!!

Well, guess we aren't getting any behind the scenes stuff for Bigfoot vs. Hunt. :-(

Porkchop - 
spidermanik - 

No, I'm not one of those fags that protests whenever something happens that they don't agree with. It's none of my business. I won't be making a bunch of threads about it either.

That "fight week, blog week" shit is corny as hell though. Dana can do better than that.

LOL. You're not one of those fags that comes in and protests everything?

Your pussy is full of broken glass Phone Post 3.0

Thanks op! Phone Post 3.0

epwar - 

Well, guess we aren't getting any behind the scenes stuff for Bigfoot vs. Hunt. :-(

He's supposed to put out more vlogs. Maybe one more before Saturday that will include that stuff?

FFTF_stuffadamdoes - Thanks op! Phone Post 3.0

No problem! These are always fun to see

Always love the vlogs. Seeing Faber and Mendez striking the "Chuck fight pose" when they are watching Castillo's fight was great.

Would have loved to see a Hunt vs. Bigfoot video, here's hoping we get to see it before (or hell, even after) UFC 168

Porkchop -
spidermanik - 

you sure sound like one of those fags Phone Post 3.0

Ran out of lowfat yogurt.

Fight week blog week.

Stu Cazzo - 
Your pussy is full of broken glass Phone Post 3.0

You again?

You shouldn't talk about the pussy you came from like that. After all, I only let your mom have it back when I'm done with it.

BrckNoHitBk - 
Porkchop - 
spidermanik - 

LOL. You're not one of those fags that comes in and protests everything?

I just said the shit's gay. I'm not protesting jack shit retard.

jmont - 
Porkchop -
spidermanik - 

That's because you can't tell the difference between saying something is stupid and making a scene about it.

I made one comment and you bitches can't handle it.

Porkchop - 
jmont - 
Porkchop -
spidermanik - 

That's because you can't tell the difference between saying something is stupid and making a scene about it.

I made one comment and you bitches can't handle it.

I like this guy