Dana White UFC155 vlog day1 (J-Lau vs. The Tooth)

Logged in just to support the Dana show idea. That would def get my interest and lord knows I hate reality TV.

Always love the blogs, but this one was on another level. I thought it'd be tough to top Chael bursting into the room dying to tell his awesome Okami story, but this destroyed it. Brilliant stuff.

That was great.

time traveling 12er - It would be pretty irresponsible to put in Rogan and J-Lau. What they should really do is put in Rogan vs. the Tooth then see if Rogan can sub the Tooth more times than Lauzon. This can be an ongoing game before every event. "Tap out the Tooth" sponsored by TapOut. Or they can do special events like "Tapping out for the Troops" where a fighter representing each branch of the military attempt to best each other by tapping out Nick more times.

Make it happen! Phone Post

J-Lau is a great grappler but that was a terrible mismatch

I didnt read the whole thread, but did anyone point out that wearing a scarf indoors is gayer than 3 dudes dancing?

That was funny as hell! Phone Post

GayGuardMooseSaucy - 

I honestly thought it was gonna be a little more competitive when I heard the story. Phone Post

When you heard Joe subbed a guy 6 times in 3 minutes you thought it was going to be somewhat competitive.  I was surprised that Joe wasn't trying to invent a new submission on him, like a flying D'arce choke or some shit.

UGCTT_Molsonmuscle360 -
GayGuardMooseSaucy -  I honestly thought it was gonna be a little more competitive when I heard the story. Phone Post

When you heard Joe subbed a guy 6 times in 3 minutes you thought it was going to be somewhat competitive.  I was surprised that Joe wasn't trying to invent a new submission on him, like a flying D'arce choke or some shit.

I don't remember hearing anything about 3 minutes. The guys a white belt but Dana was acting like he's been grappling for a while and that he was a world champ. Thought I'd see some defense from him. Phone Post

Good stuff... 

awesome vid.

Damn, that wa funny.  I am still crying.

Lauzon is the man!

BlueOnBlack - Is it too late to replace The Ultimate Fighter with American Promoter?

VTFU!!!

Cindy

LOL@ Craig "The Hef" Borsari @ 1:05!!!

Cindy

Chris27 - LOL he aint allowed to heel hook man I'm a fucking white belt.

this hahaha

ttt

Nice video!

Nick the tooth is hilarious Phone Post

Toothless aggression ftw lol Phone Post

Sub a dub Phone Post

tjmitch - I didnt read the whole thread, but did anyone point out that wearing a scarf indoors is gayer than 3 dudes dancing?

I see you've never been to a large auditorium/event center pre-event, have you?