Dana white-"Urijah Hall is not a fighter"

He said that two years ago after he had a off night, which all fighters do. Never realized how fuckin hard he is on these guys, can't be helpful. Stop bashing a dude that has an off night for fucks sake.

That was another beautiful highlight reel by hall for the UFC against a former champion.

Kimura sweep on Gegard was insanely impressive

Finish was video game like.

Hall has arrived.

Dana was wrong, he is actually a pretty great fighter. Phone Post 3.0

"can't be helpful".

seems to have turned Hall around no?

TFK_likatiga - "can't be helpful".

seems to have turned Hall around no?
Yup Dana white saying that turned hall around. You really believe that? He never had anything to turn around from, he was a young fighter finding his comfort zone in a big stage. He's done some pretty remarkable shit since we've seen him and Dana white hasn't had shit to do with it. Phone Post 3.0

So White is either an idiot OR a genius?

Fuck, choose your own adventure books were always so stressful. Phone Post 3.0

HeyMarkIt1886 - So White is either an idiot OR a genius?

Fuck, choose your own adventure books were always so stressful. Phone Post 3.0
I'm not above flipping back if I feel like I've made the wrong decision.

He's a reactionary impulsive dude Phone Post 3.0

To be fair, this was coming off of Hall mentioning he doesn't like to hurt people or whatever it is that he said. And Also believe that was in the Howard fight where he was high fiving Howard while losing on the scorecards.

Hall has turned that around and started using his talent more spectacularly. So yes, Dana is wrong, but he wasn't entirely in left field when he said that, in context. Phone Post 3.0

It was the kick in the pants Hall needed at the time. Dana saved his career. Phone Post 3.0

You're an idiot OP. Phone Post 3.0

Powerful DJH - He said that two years ago after he had a off night, which all fighters do. Never realized how fuckin hard he is on these guys, can't be helpful. Stop bashing a dude that has an off night for fucks sake.

That was another beautiful highlight reel by hall for the UFC against a former champion.

Hall has arrived.

Now, he was RIGHT. That's what Hall was then. Hall took it and motivated himself.

Powerful DJH - He said that two years ago after he had a off night, which all fighters do. Never realized how fuckin hard he is on these guys, can't be helpful. Stop bashing a dude that has an off night for fucks sake.

Hall has arrived.

If Hall "has arrived" the other side of that coin is he wasn't here yet, or he wasn't a fighter back then and he is now.

By your definition, Dana White was spot on.

Yeah Dana! Stop... yourself from saying what you said a couple years back??? Phone Post 3.0

HolyHackBBCZack - Yeah Dana! Stop... yourself from saying what you said a couple years back??? Phone Post 3.0

I wish I could do that.

I heard that back in the day he said he thought girls were yucky and that he wanted to grow up to be an astronaut. What a fucking hypocrite!

Uriah Hall doesn't enjoy knocking people out cold like he did when he was on TUF. He doesn't mind getting the knockout, but not to such an extent that they're out for a long while. I remember during one of the post fight pressers with Hall where he won and Dana said something along the lines of "Hall getting his killer instinct back" or something along those lines and Hall just shaking his head in disagreement.

This comment was after he was dubbed the next Anderson silva and next big thing coming into tuf finale. I feel the insane blind UFC following for the first time.... My point has more to do with a guy having a off night and the president saying he's not a fighter which seemed pretty harsh IMO. Just thought it was a shit move to do to a guy developing still.

But all and all maybe I'm Wrong, but that's why I posted to see if others agree or if I was off... Obviously I was off... and high caliber points were made by some while others just voted down and brought nothing to discussion.

It's ok to have people who share different beliefs. We're talking mma on a forum...Reeeelax. Phone Post 3.0

HolyHackBBCZack - Yeah Dana! Stop... yourself from saying what you said a couple years back??? Phone Post 3.0
No I was saying don't shit on your guy cause he isn't fighting to your liking because he may go on to give you highlight reels you'll make money off of forever. I don't agree with him shitting on performance in post fight pressers. These guys know how they performed without being shit on by the head of their org Phone Post 3.0

Dana White says a lot of things. Phone Post 3.0