Dana White warns fighters that don’t want to fight their training partners

1 Like

The sheer amount of posts I make a day (on this SN) would tell you that if I were one person with 3 names then I’d have absolutely zero life

I have a little bit of a life :man_shrugging:t3: certainly don’t have the time to be switching accounts and personas lol

no offense but i think ur so addicted here that u have multi names who always post directly after u and always agree with u and always have same Russian ball gulping posts not to mention argue all day with anyone who disagrees which is the give away… For whatever its worth the Diaz name bothers me the least of the at least 3

1 Like

dude u got it down to a science switching names Theres a few other give aways as well

1 Like

2 Likes

I don’t know what to tell you man lol

When it comes to Russian fighters I like Petr, Khamzat, Islam & Umar. They’re all exciting fighters. Usman too in Bellator

another give away is the constant making a new thread about the same things especially when ur guy losses Take this thread for example or just another coincidence.There a few other give aways like not spacing your question marks which i noticed u and WMMA both do in thread titles ??? or? which is what u both do and anytime either of u have a new idea u start a thread and its always the same agenda Just admit it

i agree the Russians have some very good fighters But its way too coincedental the love u Jack and WMMA have and the multitude of threads and how all 3 will argue all day with anyone who disagree.I admit this screen name doesnt wet his panties as much but thats to save face

Yans about exciting as watching paint dry

1 Like

there a lot of other give aways too like the same gifs used and all 3 are quick with the gifs which i admit are usually right on except jacks pics of me

1 Like

I’m quick with the Gifs/Memes cause I have a Folder where they’re all saved lol

2 Likes

I truly don’t know how you can be an MMA fan and not enjoy his fights. He’s never been in a boring fight

Best boxer in the ufc

Do you only like wrestlers? Cause I see you post about wrestlers and wrestling in general a lot

1 Like

u have used the same ones as him many times and ive only seen the gif with u and other names i mentioned like the guy dreaming about Khabib or kid with veins popping out .Just stop… I know.If i didnt think u were jack i wouldnt give u so much shit

The UGs multi screen name FBI is on the case!!!

3 Likes

im a fan of all styles Im a purple under Serra in BJJ and big fan of BJJ But also an ex wrestler and coach in wrestling But I also like strikers too but more grapplers.Yans last 5 fights he was way too passive and it cost him in all of thern

1 Like

Yan was just in a boring fight 2 days ago.And lost the O Malley fight because he coasted.Regardless of what u say it was close .Yes i thought he won but I for sure thought he lost the Sterling fight .In all 3 fights he was boring.For what its worth if it wasnt for u jack WMMA ( all same person ) others would like the Russians but they dont because u spam the forum about them and anyone who disagrees u will argue all day then resort to insults using your other names

Yan dominated Cory 49-46 and out classed SO’M 30-27. That was one of the biggest robberies in ufc history. When else do you see dozens of fighters tweeting out calling out bad judging? They all supported Yan. Except Brendan Schaub but fuck him no one takes him seriously

g

It wasn’t boring cause of him

i respect your passion for MMA But Jack and WMMA are rude cunts and if ur them ur insane But u do support them which is why u arent always liked

1 Like

takes 2 to tango .Yan knew what to expect he did zero to switch up and was also boring