Dana White

screw keith (nothing personal), i want to see shelby's cute little... i mean fight in the ufc.

Shelbygirl,
I would like to see that happen. Keith is good. I need to talk to you or either Jeremy. grapplingwrxusa@aol.com

Grapplingwrxusa, you can e-mail me at JeremyBolt@hotmail.com

Pocotouro,

How about Keith and Shelby in the UFC? I don't know why we have to cut him outta the picture.

I've personally seen him fight, and know for sure, he is ready. Keith can hang with anyone at 170. The guy is an animal in the gym and carries tons of confidence into the ring. Like Bolt said, all Keith does is eat, sleep and shit fighting.....

What up big John??? Merry X-mas! Keep that kid out of Lake Michigan on New Years.

Merry Christmas Bolt! I'll do what I can, but he's pretty hard headed. I'll have a life preserver and rope nearby....

naw bolt, your're right. they should both be in the picture.

kieth is one hell of a fighter!!!! very talented.

shelby put together a highlight tape and a profile and send it to dana. it works.....

chris dranka

ttt

up.

ttt

Keith is avery underated fighter. Keith see you on the Jan. 2nd I hope.
Shelby you said I was your boyfriend and that you just like to go shopping with Bolt....LOL
Tony

Hey Tony!!! I haven't seen you in forever.. how ya been buddy?

-ShelbyGirl

Thanks for the kind words everybody, and thanks for the thread Shelby. I think I'm due for a big fight, ideally in the UFC, but if others aren't convinced yet I'll keep training hard and try to keep the wins coming.

Tony and Bolt: I'm coming down for the Shooto show next Friday, hopefully we can go down to Cleeves Landing and have some beers after the fights. I'll give you guys a call in the next few days.

As for the Polar Bear club, this is long overdue as I've been talking about it for years. And old friend and training partner, Mike Shemph, extended an invitation and Justin and I couldn't refuse. If your in NW Indiana for the 1st you're welcome to join us.

Keith Wisniewski

TTT for Keith, but when will we see Shelbygirl in the UFC ? ;)

D.K

ttt

Dendawg, Hopefully the same time Keith fights in the UFC, if not he will be in my corner with Jeremy Bolt..... that is, if it happens ;)

-ShelbyGirl

ttt... for Shelby in the UFC

Dana, can you e-mail me your address where I can send you tape on Keith Wisnewski and myself to shelbygirlwalker@hotmail.com

Thanks, your the man. I still want to meet Sakuraba, your the man with the plan ;)

-ShelbyGirl

Keith, e-mail me some cool fight pics of yourself.

-ShelbyGirl