Dana White's new reality show - Episode 1 (vid)

(subd for later)

guncoi977 -
Goblowyourself - Where is this airing btw? Phone Post 3.0
Fightpass Phone Post 3.0
That show has the makings of being a top hit for a decent cable channel not named Fox Sports.

It's times like this where I wish UFC was still on Spike. They can air it prior to TUF and hope that people catch it, like it, then end up watching both shows. However, what would be better imo is If they aired this immediately AFTER TUF. Then I can see the show getting good ratings early on just from the spill over of people that didn't change the channel the moment TUF ended.

I'll say it again, I really wish this (as well as TUF) was still on Spike. After all of the non-stop negative press that the UFC has received over the last year or so because of the Reebok deal, how they handled the Stitch firing, fighter's pay, watered down cards etc....the UFC really needs to do something that will QUICKLY make themselves much more likeable to the fans. I think this show could be just what they need right now.

Injecting something comedic into a sport as serious as MMA might just be what they need. Having Dana giving so much love to those smaller shows can go a long way. Dana would have to be the "name", right now he has the star power to get people interested in watching an MMA reality-esque show (idk what else to call it). He'd have to do a full seasons worth of shows, but after giving Nick the tooth and Matt Serra a little exposure, you wouldn't need DFW to be in from of the camera and traveling in every episode that show. That show would be awesome with just the Terrah & the Toof and another UFC Exec. Maybe throw in Joe Rogan for a few episodes, Chocolate Al in a few more, Matt Hug...., scratch that last suggestion, but you get the idea.

Terra, The Tooth & a UFC Suit should be the name of it :) Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

Thank you sir Phone Post 3.0

I for one am shocked that this pearl of a show hasn't been picked up by FOX or another major network....

So it basically juiced up Dana, a juiced up Serra and Nick the I can't get a job Tooth being paid by ZUFFA to make a show about 100 people on the UG will like but won't pay to watch, Phone Post 3.0

HighFreq - 

It is like the old Tapout TV series.

Dana White - Mask

Nick the Tooth - Skyscrape

Matt Serra - Punkass

matt serra is don vito from viva la bam

For later Phone Post

It was interesting to see them go around and scout different fighters, but other than that, I felt like I was watching a remake of the Jersey Shore with 45 year old men. Phone Post 3.0

Later Phone Post 3.0

You could be a boat model. Hahaha Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

Sub Phone Post 3.0

In!! Gotta wash my hands cause I just had popcorn Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

This show is all Matt Serra. Dana and the Tooth are just extra's. Serra is probably the biggest and most genuine personality involved with the UFC. The guy respects mma. I loved it when he called out Laimon for shit talking Royce. 

In. Phone Post 3.0

These are cool Phone Post 3.0

Love serra but he was being a drunk asshole. Fuck dana, fuck the tooth. This show should have nobody but serra, longo and pete sell. Phone Post 3.0

T T T Phone Post 3.0

Sub Phone Post 3.0