Dana White's new reality show - Episode 1 (vid)

xDODZILLAx - Love serra but he was being a drunk asshole. Fuck dana, fuck the tooth. This show should have nobody but serra, longo and pete sell. Phone Post 3.0

Drunk asshole? How so? I thought he was 100% right to call out the announcer. You can't be one of the officials at an event and be openly rooting for one fighter over another. That's as unprofessional as it gets. The guy was blatantly a grade A twat.

Is this a actual full series or is there just a few pilots Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

xDODZILLAx - Love serra but he was being a drunk asshole. Fuck dana, fuck the tooth. This show should have nobody but serra, longo and pete sell. Phone Post 3.0
Hey!! Shut the fuck up bro!! Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post 3.0

in Phone Post 3.0

I felt bad for Evander. You could tell he wanted to get the hell out of there after Serra's confrontation with the official.

That was awesome lol Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post 3.0

Egg Phone Post 3.0

Matt Sera's the man. That scene tells you all that you need to know. Serra's calling out some bullshit and Dana's there, quiet as a church mouse, staring at this phone all nervously. Now these are grown-ass men and I'm not saying they should have brawled but stand-up for your friend when it counts especially when you're all quietly agreeing with him. He never bites his tongue when he's surrounded by security and Zuffa staff.

In all fairness, Hulk Mode Serra doesn't need any backup!

Trane - Dana was afraid they were going to scrap, what was he supposed to do encourage it or egg it on? Phone Post 3.0
Dana was pissing his pants Phone Post 3.0

xDODZILLAx - Love serra but he was being a drunk asshole. Fuck dana, fuck the tooth. This show should have nobody but serra, longo and pete sell. Phone Post 3.0
Don't watch Phone Post 3.0

B1on1c - Matt Sera's the man. That scene tells you all that you need to know. Serra's calling out some bullshit and Dana's there, quiet as a church mouse, staring at this phone all nervously. Now these are grown-ass men and I'm not saying they should have brawled but stand-up for your friend when it counts especially when you're all quietly agreeing with him. He never bites his tongue when he's surrounded by security and Zuffa staff.
He was next to Holyfield who doesn't enjoy that stuff. I think he knew Matt could handle himself. Jesus fuck the hate Dana gets on here lol. Guy is a huge part of why this sport is so big, yea he's had some fuck ups but who doesn't. Don't like him don't fucking watch his reality show! Funny how many posters just shit talk but yet watch. Phone Post 3.0

I love at the end Dana says "this is what it's all about, I love getting back in the trenches..."

As he's boarding a private jet.

What a fucking momo. Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post 3.0

Goblowyourself - 
B1on1c - Matt Sera's the man. That scene tells you all that you need to know. Serra's calling out some bullshit and Dana's there, quiet as a church mouse, staring at this phone all nervously. Now these are grown-ass men and I'm not saying they should have brawled but stand-up for your friend when it counts especially when you're all quietly agreeing with him. He never bites his tongue when he's surrounded by security and Zuffa staff.
He was next to Holyfield who doesn't enjoy that stuff. I think he knew Matt could handle himself. Jesus fuck the hate Dana gets on here lol. Guy is a huge part of why this sport is so big, yea he's had some fuck ups but who doesn't. Don't like him don't fucking watch his reality show! Funny how many posters just shit talk but yet watch. Phone Post 3.0

When they stood up, a friend would've stood up, if anything, to at least make sure nothing happens. He was agreeing with Matt but stayed quiet when things got real. Funny how you think I'm talking shit when it's all right there on the screen. BTW, I'm not a Dana hater.

Dana, IMO, was embarrassed because Evander was right in the middle of it all. He was just wishing it would all go away from my perspective. He's a huge boxing fan and Evander seemed standoffish to begin with. LOL@ expecting Dana to standup at any point there. Phone Post 3.0

Did Holyfield say a single word in that vid??

100% they paid him to tag along and pretend he was interested. Phone Post 3.0