Dana White's new reality show - Episode 1 (vid)

Subbed for later

later

Matt Serra is the man Phone Post 3.0

Sub

The fishing trip with those guys was funny. they talked about catching this mutant fish that looked like an Alligator.

Being from East TExas I presumed ALLIGATOR GAR fish and it was. Never ate em, threw em back but they put up a helluva fight to reel in.

Serra Tour will be worth the price of admission.

When do these air? Phone Post 3.0

Video no longer available?

http://www.mma-core.com/videos/Dana_White_Looking_for_a_Fight_Pilot_Episode_Part_1/10109833

Seems its only fight pass ATM. No mention of EP2 that I have seen yet.

Video no longer available ?? Phone Post 3.0

Just watched on fight pass and loved this. It flew by really quickly Phone Post 3.0

Rumble busted my Sweedish Meatballs -
boulder40 - wasnt a fan of serra's but after this i can see he's gonna grow on me. cool show thanks for posting it!
Have you never seen anything of Serra before he's always been like that.
Guys as real as they come. Phone Post 3.0
A few things...he always came off as this cocky east coast asshole, plus i know lytle and would consider him a friend (although he may not know me by name) so there's that reason I didn't like him. But now I see he is still a cocky east corset asshole, he's more tolerable. Phone Post 3.0

Dig it.
Matt was in the right vs the announcer dude even if I personally think he didn't communicate it well in the moment. Announcer was "at work", drinking a 40 in front of his boss and being very vocal about his preference for one fighter on the card over another while acting in an official capacity (it being a local vs out of towner issue was even more pathetic). The promoter was a bitch with his "15 years vs 15 min friendship" crap. A grown man can call his friend of 15 years out when he's being a douche (to the group of one of the most powerful men in your industry no less), in fact I think it's his duty as a friend to call him out on the spot. Even it's a quick, "Jim Bob, I get it. Now shut your mouth and get back to work. We'll talk after the card wraps up".

Dogmadeth - Dig it.
Matt was in the right vs the announcer dude even if I personally think he didn't communicate it well in the moment. Announcer was "at work", drinking a 40 in front of his boss and being very vocal about his preference for one fighter on the card over another while acting in an official capacity (it being a local vs out of towner issue was even more pathetic). The promoter was a bitch with his "15 years vs 15 min friendship" crap. A grown man can call his friend of 15 years out when he's being a douche (to the group of one of the most powerful men in your industry no less), in fact I think it's his duty as a friend to call him out on the spot. Even it's a quick, "Jim Bob, I get it. Now shut your mouth and get back to work. We'll talk after the card wraps up".
This. Phone Post 3.0

Chappie - It was interesting to see them go around and scout different fighters, but other than that, I felt like I was watching a remake of the Jersey Shore with 45 year old men. Phone Post 3.0
I know. Once you hit 40, you should just die. Phone Post 3.0

is there a link to part 4?

That was very rude to do in front of EH! Makes him look bad. Phone Post 3.0

chaplinshouse - 
boulder40 - 
Rumble busted my Sweedish Meatballs -
boulder40 - wasnt a fan of serra's but after this i can see he's gonna grow on me. cool show thanks for posting it!
Have you never seen anything of Serra before he's always been like that.
Guys as real as they come. Phone Post 3.0
A few things...he always came off as this cocky east coast asshole, plus i know lytle and would consider him a friend (although he may not know me by name) so there's that reason I didn't like him. But now I see he is still a cocky east corset asshole, he's more tolerable. Phone Post 3.0

your instinct is seriously below average. i know east coast assholes and matt isn't even close. i guess u just hear the accent and lump them all together.

and he's not more tolerable now, his personality has never wavered since he's been in the public eye

not at all I remember him from other things and he came off that way to me. your entitled to you opinion, i don't have to agree with you and you don't have to agree with me. its beautiful that way

El Duderino -
Goblowyourself - 
B1on1c - Matt Sera's the man. That scene tells you all that you need to know. Serra's calling out some bullshit and Dana's there, quiet as a church mouse, staring at this phone all nervously. Now these are grown-ass men and I'm not saying they should have brawled but stand-up for your friend when it counts especially when you're all quietly agreeing with him. He never bites his tongue when he's surrounded by security and Zuffa staff.
He was next to Holyfield who doesn't enjoy that stuff. I think he knew Matt could handle himself. Jesus fuck the hate Dana gets on here lol. Guy is a huge part of why this sport is so big, yea he's had some fuck ups but who doesn't. Don't like him don't fucking watch his reality show! Funny how many posters just shit talk but yet watch. Phone Post 3.0

VU. The Dana hate is getting ridiculous. What's he supposed to do, start a huge brawl?

Imagine if Dana had done that, everyone on here would be saying how unprofessonal he is abd things like "Roger Goddall doesn't go to football games and start fights." 

The guy can't win.

Back at Ya friend Phone Post 3.0

LOL at them using Dana's reaction from a KO that night for Sage Northcutt's win. When Dana says "Holy Shit!!!" you can clearly see in the screen a dude layed out from a KO. Obvious editing is obvious. Phone Post 3.0

For later.