Dana won't take "Liddell" $ but Cro Cop $ okay?

TheThunderGod - Well this thread died quickly. I guess you have to post a ton before anyone will want to comment? I think this is a good topic to address many fighters that the UFC has or is using the "dirty" money that White said he wanted no part of referring to Chuck.
Shogun should never fight again, Koscheck, big nog, little nog, and Cro Cop. Those are just who popped into my mind, but I guess since I'm a "15er" no ones going to discuss anything seriously about the topic. My bad, I must not know anything because I haven't been a member long enough.
Yeah it's funny how join date plays such a big part in the legitimacy of your point. The same thread posted by an 05er or something would get a much different response. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, I'm finding out that these threads are full of people who want to discuss mma trickled in with mostly really really dumb people who have 12000 posts of nothing but hate, just to troll. It's fucking annoying. If a person has that many posts and literally nothing to say, maybe it's time to move on cus doing that you're just being a prude and sticking your nose in the air.

How dare you have a recent join date! Don't worry about it, 9 more months and 16'ers will get it.

I think cro cop has still got some fight left in him and im definitely looking forward to some 'legend' fights but as far as the top guys? I can't see him doing well. Phone Post 3.0

TheThunderGod - Yeah, I'm finding out that these threads are full of people who want to discuss mma trickled in with mostly really really dumb people who have 12000 posts of nothing but hate, just to troll. It's fucking annoying. If a person has that many posts and literally nothing to say, maybe it's time to move on cus doing that you're just being a prude and sticking your nose in the air.

No, mostly these threads are filled with new people whining about people being mean to them on the internets....and dolphin/sharks....and Brock's penis tattoo. Stick around, it can be really entertaining, and often enlightening, and you're right about the Mirko thing but the point about Chuck being such a big face of the company had a lot to do with it, as well him as being Dana's boy. Mirko has the old warrior making a comeback push thing going for him right now, I guess, so Zuffa is going to oblige. Might as well beat the competition at their own plan for competition.
....oh, and you're a homo...no homo....welcome to the UG.