Dana's answer to Ariel

In the GSP Bisping Presser

Ariel asked a few questions to GSP

He then said : "My next question is for Dana" and proceeded to ask a loaded question about Yoel.

It was obvious, he seemed to want to trap Dana..

Dana saw it and put Ariel in his place right away. It was brutal. Ariel took the punch like a man though.

Was this their first interaction since the infamous incident?

You know the "Brock news - Ariel leaks - kicked from event - credentials taken away -tears on camera - Dana gives no fuck) incident.

If this is their first interaction after the incident, I am a bit puzzled.

I give credit to Ariel for his bravery yet i think that's borderline crazy.

What purpose does it serve to be testing Dana this way?

Has he apologized? Or done something to mend the relationship?

That whole bit when Dana was saying, "GSP has a plan. He's just not going to share it with you all."

But then Dana indicates that he knows of GSP's plan, of course. Does that plan involve dropping the MW title? Dana wouldn't say either.

Dana might as well have cut through the B.S. and said, "Look, we're here to make the most fuckin' money as fuckin' possible. Got it? It's pretty fuckin' simple. We'll agree to match up GSP against whoever makes the cash register ring the loudest. Weight class don't mean shit."

That would be bad ass (and honest).

^ didn't see that part. Only the highlights. 

As as far as the " plan" goes. It's obvious as fuck. 

Its a race for 3 belts. 

If he wins this one he will fight a LW. 

If he looses he fights Anderson and or nick Diaz. 

Taco muncher - That whole bit when Dana was saying, "GSP has a plan. He's just not going to share it with you all."

But then Dana indicates that he knows of GSP's plan, of course. Does that plan involve dropping the MW title? Dana wouldn't say either.

Dana might as well have cut through the B.S. and said, "Look, we're here to make the most fuckin' money as fuckin' possible. Got it? It's pretty fuckin' simple. We'll agree to match up GSP against whoever makes the cash register ring the loudest. Weight class don't mean shit."

What did Ariel ask Dana....and what was Danas reply?....

He asked: "Dana you said you were gonna take care of Yoel, what does that mean?"

Dana shut him off right away: "that's between me and Yoel! Thanks for asking".

It was gangster.

I'm glad dana shut him down, Ariel is always asking nosey questions

Kaluznikov -
Taco muncher - That whole bit when Dana was saying, "GSP has a plan. He's just not going to share it with you all."

What did Ariel ask Dana....and what was Danas reply?....

dana said he was going to make it up to yoel so ariel asks for specifics. dana acted like a baby and got pissy and said it was between him and yoel. reminded me of trump/spicer and the media. it was pathetic but par for the course.

Ariel for me is the best in the bizz. 

BUT: over the last 1-2 years i noticed he asks more and more questions about money related matters such as fighter pay, ppv numbers, prromotion, forecasting how certain card will not generate enough money without certain fighters. 

I wish he wouød stick more to the fights and fighters and not the promotion and money. 

Juice Box - I'm glad dana shut him down, Ariel is always asking nosey questions

That's the job of a reporter

These nosey journalists lol

Ever since Ariel got canned and un-canned he has become the most transparent UFC hater. It's nauseating when he is constantly trying to get his interviewees to neg the UFC without regard to if it's deserved.

This his job as a good journalist 

Toquinho -

Ariel for me is the best in the bizz. 

BUT: over the last 1-2 years i noticed he asks more and more questions about money related matters such as fighter pay, ppv numbers, prromotion, forecasting how certain card will not generate enough money without certain fighters. 

I wish he wouød stick more to the fights and fighters and not the promotion and money. 

Very true.

He's become an "investigation" journalist!

God damn journalists. So nosy. 

Floyd should accept a wrestling/ground strikes only fight with GSP

Ariel needs to just stop being a "journalist". 

Its MMA at the end of the day and if you are on good terms with the UFC and people feed you shit and give you the first interviews, Dana included, when you are asked ONCE to hold up on some info (Brock), you fucking play game man.

I love Ariel and all that but he was asking for that shit storm.

He just needs to pull back a little and get on terms with Dana again rather than getting little annoying questions in to stir the pot.

The Eggcellence of Execution wasn't having it.

Ariel screwed Ariel.

Helwani remains the best in the business. Provocative, delicate, dominant.

That plan stuff was total nonsense.

obviously gsp has no intention of defending the belt if he wins otherwise he wouldn't have kept talking about plans and the stock market.

I was watching the conference and ariel fucked himself when ariel released about brock coming back at 200 before ariel always got exclusive interviews always received information from inside the ufc but then goes fucks up then bashes reebok and dana then wonders why they treat him like shit. Ariel you did it to yourself.