Dana's Boxing Level?

I wish the Tito fight happened and that would have answered a lot of questions on his boxing level.

Is/Was Dana legit boxer? Was he a bag stud that never sparred? Better trainer than boxer? etc?

There have to be people on here with ties to boxing trainers from back in the day who would know.

"Dana White's the best" - Muhammad Ali

"I'm so happy he wasn't around at my time" - Sugar Ray Robinson

"That kid's got skills, man!" - Tyson

From Dana's own account, he was a middling amateur boxer who figured out early that he didn't have what it takes to be a successful pro, so he became a trainer instead.

Those who can, do.

Those who can't, boxercise.

You kidding me?  look at his intensity!

When he was on JRE he talked about sparring when he was young and when he was getting ready for the Tito fight. Against some tough dudes too if I remember correctly Phone Post 3.0

He was the best around. Phone Post 3.0

He coulda been a contenda, if it werent for whitey bulger Phone Post 3.0

GarlicSauce - "Dana White's the best" - Muhammad Ali

You forgot

"You know, Roy Jones respects the hands of Dana Fucking White"

"Everything I accomplished, I learned from watching Dana White" - Rocky Marciano

Heikki Mustola -

You forgot

I forgot about that qoute! Voted upwards Phone Post 3.0

Dana is the only white man I fear - Jack Johnson Phone Post 3.0

I'd KO Dana White. No disrespect whatsoever... But I'd either KO him, or he'd be battered afterwards.. Phone Post 3.0

BigJohnSTEWD - I wish the Tito fight happened and that would have answered a lot of questions on his boxing level.

Is/Was Dana legit boxer? Was he a bag stud that never sparred? Better trainer than boxer? etc?

There have to be people on here with ties to boxing trainers from back in the day who would know.

DWs skills were good enough that Tito considered the match to be a risky one in which he could get hurt. He admitted in the past that DWs hands were no joke and that he used to get the better of Tito when they sparred in the past.

There's footage online of DW training and Spike's "Bad Blood" special is telling. So is the fact that Tito no-showed the 3 round sparring match:) DW gave him a concussion the last time they sparred. Tito didn't want any of that:)

Cindy

InTheWeedz - I'd KO Dana White. No disrespect whatsoever... But I'd either KO him, or he'd be battered afterwards.. Phone Post 3.0
He'd knock the shitty video-making right out of you. Phone Post 3.0

InTheWeedz - I'd KO Dana White. No disrespect whatsoever... But I'd either KO him, or he'd be battered afterwards.. Phone Post 3.0

My money is on DFW pushing your shit in.

Dana MAKE IT HAPPEN!

In his prime/youth I don't doubt he was a decent amateur. He has told stories of being around the Mayweather's, Ishe Smith, and other guys in Vegas back in the day. If he was a fraud, then Roger definitely would've went on a "motherfucker" laced epic rant against Dana. Phone Post 3.0

Heikki Mustola - 

You forgot

you both forgot

"i may turn water into wine, but dana turns bones into dust!"

i think you know who that was

CindyO - 
BigJohnSTEWD - I wish the Tito fight happened and that would have answered a lot of questions on his boxing level.

DWs skills were good enough that Tito considered the match to be a risky one in which he could get hurt. He admitted in the past that DWs hands were no joke and that he used to get the better of Tito when they sparred in the past.

There's footage online of DW training and Spike's "Bad Blood" special is telling. So is the fact that Tito no-showed the 3 round sparring match:) DW gave him a concussion the last time they sparred. Tito didn't want any of that:)

Cindy

LOL @ this garbage.

A video of him training you say??? Well there's that....and THAT is all the evidence ANYONE has ever seen about him "boxing"....well, beside the boxercise picture.

No pictures, videos or boxing passport....nothing.

Keep drinking the kool-aid though Cindy!