Danas gotta be laughing!

After the stick he got from some for cutting fitch. Hes gotta be laughing now! Fitch looked like a lesser fighter than hes ever looked Phone Post 3.0

Burkman has been motivated to earn his place back in the ufc... fitch is never coming back to the ufc... hunger vs b3ing unsure of ever being in a top org ever again.. being motivated to be back in the big leagues wins every day Phone Post

UnderTheClock -

Didn't Dana cut Burkman too?

Yea but he's on a hell of a streak and might be back very soon Phone Post 3.0

Don't think Dana has anything against him personally. Phone Post 3.0

Im not disrespecting fitch he didnt look like the same fitch. And dont be a fighter if u cant take public scrutiny Phone Post 3.0

Shouldn't diss fitch, give burkman his credit. Phone Post

I know Fitch has always been vegan but I think the switch to raw vegan (is that what it's called) has made him weaker. Idk but he has looked smaller and smaller in his last few fights.

Anyone else think or notice the same? Phone Post

I'd rather have had a career like Jon Fitches than be on the sidelines.

powerful mary jane - Im not disrespecting fitch he didnt look like the same fitch. And dont be a fighter if u cant take public scrutiny Phone Post 3.0

who gives a shit about what dana thinks.. he's not a fighter just as you are not. 

Im not disrespecting fitch he didnt look like the same fitch. And dont be a pro fighter if u cant take public scrutiny Phone Post 3.0

And i dont want a career like fitches. I like being on this side of the octagon. Phone Post 3.0

powerful mary jane - Im not disrespecting fitch he didnt look like the same fitch. And dont be a pro fighter if u cant take public scrutiny Phone Post 3.0

and.. this is your public scrutiny of fitch? .... LoL

madmav - 
powerful mary jane - Im not disrespecting fitch he didnt look like the same fitch. And dont be a fighter if u cant take public scrutiny Phone Post 3.0

who gives a shit about what dana thinks.. he's not a fighter just as you are not. 

yeah who gives a shit about what your boss thinks, hes not a peon employee like you so his opinion doesnt matter.

Dana has a medium of power in the top MMA org. I am pretty sure his opinion on fighters DOES matter even if you dont agree with him.

Fitch was overaggressive. Probably trying to please the crowd. He'll be back.

powerful mary jane - Im not disrespecting fitch he didnt look like the same fitch. And dont be a pro fighter if u cant take public scrutiny Phone Post 3.0

Did you read your own post? Phone Post

Dana made a thread about the finish and he was respectful about Fitch, says he has no ill will

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&forum=1&thread=2187960&page=1

How can people say how he looked. The fight was over almost instantly. Not really possible to judge him at all IMO Phone Post 3.0

Vikingknee - How can people say how he looked. The fight was over almost instantly. Not really possible to judge him at all IMO Phone Post 3.0

alot of dumbasses on here

How can people say how he looked. The fight was over almost instantly. Not really possible to judge him at all IMO Phone Post 3.0