Dana's Story Is In The Media...Where's Conor?

So, Dana's been popping up in the media the past 24 hours, spreading Zuffa's version of the Conor Mcgregor situation, but...where is Conor?

You'd think the media would be hot to talk to him, as well. And you'd think that he would be hot to get his side of the story out there.

Is he really that deep in DGAF mode? Or is there more shit going on here than meets the eye?

Why do you think media outlets aren't reaching out to Conor?

1 of 2 possibilities IMO

1. They're negotiating.

2. He's done.

chawkins - So, Dana's been popping up in the media the past 24 hours, spreading Zuffa's version of the Conor Mcgregor situation, but...where is Conor?

You'd think the media would be hot to talk to him, as well. And you'd think that he would be hot to get his side of the story out there.

Is he really that deep in DGAF mode? Or is there more shit going on here than meets the eye?

I believe media outlets have been trying to reach out to him but he said he isn't doing interviews. Phone Post 3.0

Shy Guy - 
chawkins - So, Dana's been popping up in the media the past 24 hours, spreading Zuffa's version of the Conor Mcgregor situation, but...where is Conor?

I believe media outlets have been trying to reach out to him but he said he isn't doing interviews. Phone Post 3.0

No shit? I hadn't heard that.

That makes this whole thing crazier, IMO.

chawkins - 
Shy Guy - 

No shit? I hadn't heard that.

That makes this whole thing crazier, IMO.

http://icelandmag.visir.is/article/conor-mcgregor-after-training-iceland-no-im-retired-fuck-interviews

Pétur Marinó Jónsson, writer at MMA Fréttir, asked McGregor for a word after training tonight. The answer was short but serious according to local news site Vísir: “No, I'm retired. Fuck interviews.”

Prob means Dana is actually telling the truth.  If there's nothing to refute, there's no reason to say anything.

chawkins - So, Dana's been popping up in the media the past 24 hours, spreading Zuffa's version of the Conor Mcgregor situation, but...where is Conor?

re·tired
r??t?(?)rd/
adjective

1. having left one's job and ceased to work.
"a retired teacher"
synonyms: former, ex-, past, in retirement, superannuated More

2.archaic-(of a place) quiet and secluded; not seen or frequented by many people.
"this retired corner of the world"