Danas vlog 142 day 2

Seekntruth - That was an intense video. Vitor is a STUD win or lose!

Mike Dolce is good for this sport

I'm excited as hell for tonight!!!!

THIS!!!

And the weigh ins are sooo much better from this angle because you can see their faces and hear everything including some breathing! Primal sh!t, right there!

Cindy

Seekntruth - 
MMA4Hugs - Man, I had to stop watching and jump on here to find out if anyone knew what was up with that ice-in-a-towel gnawing action. Vitor looks like a fuckin' deranged pony chowing down on a salty fence post (or something), and everyone just standing around as if he's tying his shoelaces. I guess they've seen it before.

Most Bizarre Behaviour of 2012, IMHO. But what the hell, WAR Vitor.

Chomping at the bit at it's rawest form. I imagine he's pretty upset with AJ now as well. Wouldn't be surprised to see him come out of the gate fast.

I hope he wins. And if Anthony does and then gloats... mmmman!

I took that whatever is was medically with Johnson, DW didn't think it was an excuse for missing by THAT much. His missing weight in the past and media attention given to his extreme cuts in the past (& for prep with this one to lose an enormous amount in a short period of time) couldn't have helped. Like "here we go... again?!?!?"

This one was stressful!

Cindy

sevr1 -  I hope Vitor KO's him really fast. AJ looked enormous!

This! Also, I seriously think that as a punishment for Anthony Johnson, you should make him fight at light heavyweight instead of firing him. If he had trouble making 170, his body shut down trying to make 185, make him fight at 205. If he misses weight once at LHW, fire him.

IBProfane -

This! Also, I seriously think that as a punishment for Anthony Johnson, you should make him fight at light heavyweight instead of firing him. If he had trouble making 170, his body shut down trying to make 185, make him fight at 205. If he misses weight once at LHW, fire him.

I'd like to see it also Phone Post

It sounds like Johnson is trying to play it off that he tried and got close and the doctors wouldn't let him cut anymore.

I mean I understand he almost got close but had to hydrate back up, but he still wasn't on weight and fighters need to come better prepared.

Moment with Vitor in the middle of weight cutting was pretty interesting.

@mirpwnslesner - you might have heard by now but I think he was telling Dana his excuse about his legs going numb due to his weight cut. He blamed it on illness but in reality I think his body was just going into shock bc I hear he was trying to lose 30 something lbs in his final 2 weeks. What's really weird about the whole situation was all the footage AJ put out with him training and weighing in during his camp leading up to this fight. You would think that a fighter with his wrestling pedigree would be a master at weight cutting but obviously this is not the case. He may have thought 185 would be really easy considering he's used to cutting to 170 and he waited too long to start cutting down. Hopefully Vitor knocks his ass out just for being the more professional fighter. Let's not forget that Vitor isn't a natural MW himself and the cut he has to go through at his age really takes a toll on him.

lmao @ Rogan being high and late.....errrr, I mean, "stuck in traffic"

J/K Joe :-) Phone Post

IBProfane - 

Yea that would be awsome to have Dana tell him him if he wants to fight in the UFC he has to do it at l205, if he misses that weight make him fight at heavey weight.

Most intense look:
vlog 1 = Reem right before he walks outs to thecrown
vlog 2 = Aldo at staredown after weighing in

I was glad to learn that Vitor gets Rumble's penalty $$.

I'm certain Vitor was chewing on ice. I've been really really dehydrated before training. However, the absolute worst case of dehydration I've experienced is when I had trauma surgery after being hit by a car. I had a section of ruptured intestine removed and wasn't able to eat or drink anything for a long time. They were giving me nutrition through IVs but I was so thirsty and dehydrated that I was begging for just a sip of water. All they would give me were ice chips and I chomped it like I was starving. Phone Post

besides it being unprofessional johnson needs to go to light heavyweight or heavyweight for his own effing health.

Is it just me or do you guys see this too..

Whenever I see Aldo in any staredown, or look at his mannerisms, I almost feel like I'm looking into his past where he was a kid growing up with no money, nearly homeless, with almost no support. I think a lot of how he views his fighting is an expression of himself of what he had to go through to get to where he is, and how he does not want to ever go back to that place.

Sorry for the half crazed post/idea.

JohnnyChrist - Is it just me or do you guys see this too..

Whenever I see Aldo in any staredown, or look at his mannerisms, I almost feel like I'm looking into his past where he was a kid growing up with no money, nearly homeless, with almost no support. I think a lot of how he views his fighting is an expression of himself of what he had to go through to get to where he is, and how he does not want to ever go back to that place.

Sorry for the half crazed post/idea.

I would love to hear a reporter ask him this because I have thought/wondered the same thing!!!

Cindy