Daniel Barrera, What happened to this dude? Tuf 6

What ever happened to Daniel Barrera? He was that guy on TUF 6 that always talked about his wife, two horse's and his dog. He had a direct connection to god that woke him up everyday so he could get his early training in,. Didn't spar lightly, was always be shadow boxing something. They showed him shadow boxing in the gym, in the van home, in the kitchen, in the bathroom with his shorts down and dick out, in the pool, in the doctors office, against a brick wall and even punching a fucking dumpster.

The dude was a nut but had a crazy fight against Killa B, Sherdog said he fought 3 more times afterwards and winning but thats it. Any cool or funny stories about this dude floating around in MMA folklure? Anyone ever bump into this guy training?

There was a mugshot picture of him going around. I don't know what he did though. There was also a story of him competing at NAGA in hawaii and telling everybody he was a UFC fighter and asking people if he wanted there picture with him. There was also videos of him in that tournament where he was blantantly trying to cheat and be dirty. That is the last I hard anything of him.

I like the "where are they now?" Threads.
IN Phone Post 3.0

Also in.

TUF 6 was underrated, that season was great. And that finale was one of the best TUF finales ever. Those fights were awesome top to bottom.

Wow, I just thought of this guy a few days ago. Im in this mafucka.

It crack me up to remember when everyone figured out why he was going to the bathroom all the time during training. Whole team is waiting to start rolling and he's in there flexing in the mirror haha Phone Post 3.0

zebers3 -

Also in.

TUF 6 was underrated, that season was great. And that finale was one of the best TUF finales ever. Those fights were awesome top to bottom.

Fuckin right man. Wasn't J Rock and War Machine's fight that night? Phone Post 3.0

The farm - There was a mugshot picture of him going around. I don't know what he did though. There was also a story of him competing at NAGA in hawaii and telling everybody he was a UFC fighter and asking people if he wanted there picture with him. There was also videos of him in that tournament where he was blantantly trying to cheat and be dirty. That is the last I hard anything of him.

What was he arrested for?

There's an old thread from about 5 years ago titled "real life "MMA UFC FIGHTER" at NAGA , lmao" if a blue can link it

In Phone Post 3.0

The farm - There was a mugshot picture of him going around. I don't know what he did though. There was also a story of him competing at NAGA in hawaii and telling everybody he was a UFC fighter and asking people if he wanted there picture with him. There was also videos of him in that tournament where he was blantantly trying to cheat and be dirty. That is the last I hard anything of him.

Thats hilarious. jeez, VU to u and the man who supplied the mugshot!

here is his performence in NAGA, apprently he entered No Gi advanced, appeared to not know how to pass gaurd

Here he is at NAGA as mentioned before

SUPER HLUK - What was he arrested for?

From here:

http://jail.com/arrest-records/daniel-barrera-1879636

it says theft but that's the best I could do.

Jailed UFC/TUF
veteran allegedly
threatened BJ
Penn and his brother

Bloody Elbow · 21 hours ago

Later

Apparently he assaulted a woman at a wrestling practice a week ago or so

Strange dude

Dude had a batshit crazy wife IIRC. She called TUF house and was hysterical. His picture he had on her showed a hot chick. They were wondering how he got her to marry him. Bitch sounded mental.

1 pick. He totally ignored Hughes instructions from the corner that season. Matt got pissy at that. Haha