Daniel Cormier ‘not interested’ in working with Jake Paul at AKA for possible MMA debut

1 Like

I forgot Jake Paul was beefing with DC earlier and DC left the broadcast desk during a PPV to tell the child sit down and shut the fuck up.
In all honesty, DC is a great guy. If Jake apologized to DC personally and talked to him, I’m sure DC would oblige the kid. He seems extremely reasonable, especially if Jake would pay to train there and take it serious.

1 Like

Translation: Cormier is worried Jake would bang him stiff in front of his team mates.

Beep

7 Likes

It’s annoying as fuck articles like this even have to be written. All Jake Paul did was mention AKA so his name trends with AKA on social media. No clarification was needed as to whether he’s actually going to train there. Same goes for the “he might sign with PFL” bullshit. No, Jake Paul isn’t doing that either.

I wish the journalists who have the clout and knowledge would fill this site with grappling, jiu jitsu, and wrestling articles rather than glamorized, middle school, shit.

1 Like

Jake Paul would KO DC in a boxing match

1 Like

Amazing athlete, and most times I don’t mind him, but to say this publicly is super petty.

LOL!!! AKA is one of THE gyms in the MMA world. Cormier clarifying Jake Paul will not train there, because Jake Paul has no business throwing the team’s name around, has nothing to do with pettiness. It’s suppose to be helpful for retards like yourself that don’t know how respect works and feed into Jake Paul’s silliness.

He’s not an Islamist so DC has no interest in his nuts.

What crazy logic I’m an American and an American kid comes into American Kickboxing Academy to train MMA? I’m not going to help him.

A Dagestani Islamist comes to AKA to become more well rounded in MMA, he’s very intolerant and would otherwise wish death upon me and my family because we don’t think like him like he did Macron but yes I’ll help and sniff his nuts… Weak.

6 Likes

troll GIF

1 Like

Jake is training with Khabib, not DC. This is old news

“Jake Paul would KO DC in a boxing match”

you might be trolling with that mwb, but if they got in the ring today i would HEAVILY favor paul to beat the shit out of him. dc had some decent hands to be sure, but he is fat and lazy today. paul would spank him in boxing, i firmly believe that. but do not hold me to that, i have been wrong like once or twice in my life jajajaja…

Who you talking to, Stupid?

1 Like

Ooooooooo, are you gonna fight me?!?!? Faggot :smiley:

Just go to Greg Jackson, he likes money.

Give him some half ass training, take the money and leave.

:man_shrugging:

tbh, respect to DC for denying this clown.

1 Like

I thought dc would welcome slamming Paul on his head