Dariush: Islam is better than Oliveira, Oliveira is a hypocrite because he ducked me

Damn, wtf are all of you hiding behind Dariush gonna say now :joy:

• Islam is the best in the 155 division not Oliveira, but his preferences for fighting would be Oliveira first because that would be for the belt due to Oliveira being current no.1 contender.

• He says he can be ready at the end of August.

• If Islam fight doesnā€™t happen he wants Poirier or Chandler.

• Oliveira pulled out from their scheduled fight in October 2020 by making an excuse, and then Oliveira fought Tony Ferguson in December. He says that was Oliveira being hypocrite. And if he cared he would bring this up and would say Oliveira owes him a fight for pulling out like that from their scheduled fight. But he doesnā€™t care and he just wants to know who will be his next opponent.

stop-being-a-fag

5 Likes

Islam is better than Charles, especially in the grappling department. But what do you mean ā€œhiding behind Dariushā€?

The Ultimate Fighter Tuf Redemption GIF by UFC

[quote=ā€œJackMerridew, post:1, topic:3729533, full:trueā€] And if he cared he would bring this up and would say Oliveira owes him a fight for pulling out like that from their scheduled fight. But he doesnā€™t care and he just wants to know who will be his next opponent.
[/quote]

ā€œIf I cared Iā€™d bring up that our fight was cancelled and he owes me one but I donā€™t care.ā€

You just did bring it up guy.

See, this is where you gottaā€™ question your management and their prioritiesā€¦Ali has Gaethje, Islam and Ben, not to mention he had Khabib too. So he just finished pushing Justin to multiple title fightsā€¦Whatā€™s he doing for Beneil? Zeroā€¦Because heā€™s campaigning right along with Khabib for Islam to get a title shotā€¦the guy Dariush is supposed to be fighting lolā€¦Heā€™s certainly not out there giving interviews saying Beneil should fight Charles or Islam

Clearly Ali has more of an alliance with Khabib/Islam than he does with Benny. But maybe he figures Islam then Benny for the title and Ali makes more money?

One of those kids isnā€™t the same religion as Ali. :wink:

1 Like

More money for Ali? Thatā€™s most certainly true, and exactly why he got the boot from WSOFā€¦But itā€™s not about whatā€™s best for Ali, itā€™s about Dariush. He works for Beneil, thus should have his best interests in mind. Cause thereā€™s no guarantees Beneil makes it out of scraps with Chandler or Poirier unscathed. Then thereā€™s zero chance of being a #1 contender or a title shot.

1 Like

Do people just keep ignoring that Dariush is injured? Over and over itā€™s xyz should be fighting Dariush. Heā€™s injuredā€¦ the OP addressed you guys directly. Whatā€™s the excuse now? Even the guy they say should be fighting Islam says let Islam fight Charles lol

1 Like

They also keep ignoring that Charles fought only 3 weeks ago.

Benny will be ready by Aug.

1 Like

These guys donā€™t care about Islam or Charles, or even wanting to watch the most compelling fight in MMA. Itā€™s all about Khabib and their penchant for revengeā€¦ for what he did to their boy.

2 Likes

[quote=ā€œBend_The_Knee, post:13, topic:3729533, full:trueā€]

Perfect.

Islam vs Benny and winner takes on Charles in the end of the year.

Charles almost always fights 2x a year.

3 Likes

It would be nice to see Dariush get a significant win. I think his win over Tony Ferguson is his only win against fighters currently in the top 10