Darren Elkins vs. Michael Johnson

Up next... I got Elkins

Johnson is going to starch him too easy to forget how elite Johnson really is

Lol did Johnson get bumped to main card cuz of his bitching about it being his hometown?

I like Elkins to take this one too. 

MJ. I always felt he should’ve been a 145er. I can see him making some noise at this weight. 

Crazy fight 

Rahjai MD -

Lol did Johnson get bumped to main card cuz of his bitching about it being his hometown?

No Hall vs Belfort got cancelled. 

Taco Muncher - 

Just the fact that Michael Johnson beat Tony Ferguson, Dustin Poirier, Barboza, Tibau, Lauzon, Roller, Castillo etc. means Elkins is in way over his head.

Who knows though maybe Elkins will able to grind out the win though, he has that unstoppable will power.

Rahjai MD - 

Hall didn't make weight... so they got the spot.

GOAT St. Pierre - Johnson is going to starch him too easy to forget how elite Johnson really is

signed

Card -
Rahjai MD - 

Hall didn't make weight... so they got the spot.

Oh yea true.  He got his wish after all.

he is looking like a Beast right now 

Is Elkins’ gameplan to take a beating in hopes that MJ gets tired?

GOAT St. Pierre -
Taco Muncher - 

Just the fact that Michael Johnson beat Tony Ferguson, Dustin Poirier, Barboza, Tibau, Lauzon, Roller, Castillo etc. means Elkins is in way over his head.

Who knows though maybe Elkins will able to grind out the win though, he has that unstoppable will power.

Yeah. NEVER sleep on the Damage!!!

Wow. He pulled it off. Only way for Elkins to win and he does it. MJ has worst fight IQ ever. 

Wow 

Solid win. Was looking for that takedown the whole first round and finally got it

OMG!

Elkins has proven me wrong so many times

What a comeback win!