Darren Till: I'm a Superior Striker to Wonderboy

Till should fight Ponzinibbio first.

Thompson has pretty bad defense when he’s in the pocket and his ability to leap backwards is not as good as good as his ability to lewp

fowqre. Till would outstrike him with counters/blitz

Till would "Matt Brown" the fuck out of Wonderboy, except with striking.

I'm a Till fan, he impressed me agaist Cowboy. That said, I can't shake the image of Till getting completly battered and almost stopped, in round 3, against Nicholas Dalby. The fight ended up a draw, because Dalby got a 10-8 round 3, from all the judges. 

ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -

I'm a Till fan, he impressed me agaist Cowboy. That said, I can't shake the image of Till getting completly battered and almost stopped, in round 3, against Nicholas Dalby. The fight ended up a draw, because Dalby got a 10-8 round 3, from all the judges. 

And also, Dalby has a karate style of striking. 

Till bandwagoners in full effect here.

Never heard about the guy until he beat cerrone and neither have any of you bullshitters

And also, Dalby has a karate style of striking. 

I'm going to have to watch that. Mind you, your guys improve so quickly. Max Holloway for instance.

At this point I agree. I think many people are fascinated with his ability to do techniques, but it takes more than the ability to do a leaping or spinning kick to be an adept striker.

There’s no doubt about Wonderboy’s ability and he’s one of the top guys, but I think his striking ability and solo techniques are a bit conflated. They are not the same thing. As fancy as his techniques are, I’d honestly prefer to see the timing and accuracy of a prime Anderson Silva, or the technicality of an RDA or a McGregor.

Just my opinion and preference.

Does Till really think WB hasn’t fought a striker with his reach and favored range of striking? He should take a look at the kickboxing record…

Sudo21 - Till should fight Ponzinibbio first.

This. 

Then we will learn a lot about both fighters.  Wonderboy is proven. 

I’ve told several of my friends the same thing. IMHO Till is more powerful and has more set ups than WB. And I love WB.

Aussie Shaun -

I agree with him.

wonderboy is over rated.

point karate doesn't cut it in high level mma whereas muay thai does.

I can sort of see his point,but you saying Thompson is overrated is a little ridiculous in my opinion,he has consistently shut down fighters with his striking,even when he doesn't win,like against woodley,he still bewilders his opponent and affects their game,woodley couldn't employ his normal style and was very gun shy in the first fight and we all know how bad woodley was affected in the 2nd fight,woodley was so terrified of getting countered and finished that he barley threw anything and they just stared at each other for a majority of the fight.
danybayamon23 -

Till bandwagoners in full effect here.

Never heard about the guy until he beat cerrone and neither have any of you bullshitters

Bullshit. Just because you don't pay attention, doesn't mean nobody pays attention. I've watched all 5 of Till's ufc fights, as they happened.

Wonderboy would put it on Till, an I don't know what your talking about Shaun, wonderboys style is perfect for MMA,

ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - 

Damn I forgot about that fight. I might have to rewatch that.