Datsik looking massive in the courtroom (pics)

lol! Jesus.

Lets hope we get to see him fight, again. Against like a out of retirement Tank Abbott or the Polar Bear.

Or maybe a rematch with AA for our entertainment. And a re-match AA has wanted for years.

Out of all the skillful athletes out there, why do people even mention this guy?

nowaydo - Out of all the skillful athletes out there, why do people even mention this guy?

For fun! You fucking curmudgeon..

Granite007 - 
nowaydo - Out of all the skillful athletes out there, why do people even mention this guy?

Just crazy and immature.

Granite007 - 

Just crazy and immature.

touch - 

For the reference:

"I've known Alexandr Emelianenko since 2003. Initially, we had sports-friendly relations, until I became more aware of his vile, mean and rotten nature. This person is inclined to betrayal, deceit, for the sake of profit he substitutes acquaintances and friends," - it is said in the letter of Datsik, directed to the appeal board of the Moscow City Court. "He contains cowardice and cruelty, he can only win in fixed battles, and then all his anger is expelled on the weak and women."

I was Team Aleks all the way, until I read that wonderfully penned letter. Datsik all the way!

crazydave - next level penmanship

Truth.